Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

in reply to some dude

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
We all hate you for zoophilia mate, we all do, because animals don't ask for consent, therefore you can get laid by simply going to the animal shelter and buying a fucking dog, therefore YOU ARE NO INCEL YOU ARE VOLCEL.

Can't understand how you are attracted to animals though since every animals face in comparison to humans is like a -100/10. Might as well just try to fuck land whales if your standards are already that low kek
@BlkPillPres

speak for yourself, I don't hate him and I fully understand why he would rather fuck a horse than an ugly landwhale. Also animals don't need consent, rape is the main way of reproduction among mammals. If the mare didn't like it she would kick you in your balls.

Thanks for the support bro.
I just simultaneously made a thread about this.

Also animals don't need

I know, which is kinda exactly why he isn't really incel, like whats stopping him from fucking a dog..... nothing.... exactly my point

I fully understand why he would rather fuck a horse than an ugly landwhale.

I don't understand why he'd rather fuck a horse than a land whale, because a land whale is a million times more attractive than any horse. Do you even know how loose horse pussy would be lol, look at the size of the average horses dick, are you fucking kidding, its not a matter of the horse kicking him away because it doesn't want it, the horse likely LITERALLY CAN'T FEEL A THING.

As long as he's petting the horse and making it feel calm it'll just stay there and let him finish his business, which I don't know how he can. You know how your ass smells after taking a shit (well how the room smells), now imagine the small of an ass right up close THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WIPED CLEAN EVER, IN THE ENTIRETY OF ITS EXISTENCE

I doubt this guy has ever actually fucked a horse, if so he is extremely disgusting and has a high tolerance for self punishment. I think this is a case of obsessing with an act mentally (masturbating to zoophilia videos) but never actually "doing the deed". Look at all the shit i've come up with and I've only tried to put myself in the mind of a horse fucker for like 2 minutes, have you even considered all the varying intricacies and shit that could go wrong during the act, I doubt you have, and I doubt he even has, that shit would leave you feeling to puke afterwards. Imagine fucking someone and all you can smell is shit, that isn't a very arousing smell. Now imagine that plus the feeling of your dick in a jar of mayonnaise, virtually no tightness.

It would take hours before you could cum, and that's if you even got that far through the torture.

I know, which is kinda exactly why he isn't really incel, like whats stopping him from fucking a dog..... nothing.... exactly my point

I don't understand why he'd rather fuck a horse than a land whale, because a land whale is a million times more attractive than any horse. Do you even know how loose horse pussy would be lol, look at the size of the average horses dick, are you fucking kidding, its not a matter of the horse kicking him away because it doesn't want it, the horse likely LITERALLY CAN'T FEEL A THING.

As long as he's petting the horse and making it feel calm it'll just stay there and let him finish his business, which I don't know how he can. You know how your ass smells after taking a shit (well how the room smells), now imagine the small of an ass right up close THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WIPED CLEAN EVER, IN THE ENTIRETY OF ITS EXISTENCE

I doubt this guy has ever actually fucked a horse, if so he is extremely disgusting and has a high tolerance for self punishment. I think this is a case of obsessing with an act mentally (masturbating to zoophilia videos) but never actually "doing the deed". Look at all the shit i've come up with and I've only tried to put myself in the mind of a horse fucker for like 2 minutes, have you even considered all the varying intricacies and shit that could go wrong during the act, I doubt you have, and I doubt he even has, that shit would leave you feeling to puke afterwards. Imagine fucking someone and all you can smell is shit, that isn't a very arousing smell. Now imagine that plus the feeling of your dick in a jar of mayonnaise, virtually no tightness.

It would take hours before you could cum, and that's if you even got that far through the torture.
@FeminismsCancer on suicide watch , what do you have to say, he destroyed you.

horse shit doesn't smell as bad as human shit. It's just an unpleasant smell, not a vomit inducting one

@FeminismsCancer on suicide watch , what do you have to say, he destroyed you.
He didn't. He used dogmatic knee-jerk claptrap. I rekt him with rational arguments.

I rekt him with rational arguments.

1. You haven't made one argument to me so far, @Akarin did

2. Get a load of this
>I don't want to fuck an UGLY land whale
>I'll fuck a horse though which has a face that is 10 times uglier than any land whales face

Sound rationale there mate, makes perfect sense, completely rational, I got rekt (obvious sarcasm)

The fact that you can't see the irony in calling land whales ugly while declaring you'll fuck a horse shows just how irrational you are. If you can look an ugly ass horse in the face and then fuck it, you can fuck ANYTHING mate, I mean ANYTHING. You have no standards, I'd be less shocked if you said you'd fuck a monkey, at least they are "humanoid", but a horse. I guess you can cope because while fucking the horse you won't have to look it in the face, that's probably why you avoid smaller animals, because its gonna be a hard act to pull off with the ugly face of an animal panting staring into your eyes.

A horse won't feel anything, and it will just stand there quietly, leaving you unable to fully feel shame. You're just thinking about fucking horses because its convenient for your psyche. Go fuck a monkey or a dog, then tell me how arousing that will be, with those animal you'll have to truly face what you are doing, you won't be able to keep the erection up.

Last edited:
1. You haven't made one argument to me so far, @Akarin

2. Get a load of this
>I'll fuck a horse though which has a face that is 10 times uglier than any land whales face

Sound rational there mate, makes perfect sense, completely rational, I got rekt (obvious sarcasm)

The fact that you can't see the irony in calling land whales ugly while declaring you'll fuck a horse shows just how irrational you are. If you can look an ugly ass horse in the face and then fuck it, you can fuck ANYTHING mate, I mean ANYTHING. You have no standards, I'd be less shocked if you said you'd fuck a monkey, at least they are "humanoid", but a horse. I guess you can cope because while fucking the horse you won't have to look it in the face, that's probably why you avoid smaller animals, because its gonna be a hard act to pull off with the ugly face of an animal panting staring into your eyes.

A horse won't feel anything, and it will just stand there quietly, leaving you unable to fully feel shame. You're just thinking about fucking horses because its convenient for your psyche. Go fuck a monkey or a dog, then tell me how arousing that will be, with those animal you'll have to truly face what you are doing, you won't be able to keep the erection up.
E63bfdc51ea7268ef625add8e9409532

I'm not a zoophile but you need to be blind to not see how graceful that horse looks next to that cave troll
Ugly fat woman in terrible make up eating banana dr heckle funny fail pictures

1. You haven't made one argument to me so far, @Akarin

2. Get a load of this

Sound rational there mate, makes perfect sense, completely rational, I got rekt (obvious sarcasm)

Dude first you made it about consent and I did refute that and then you made a 180 and make it about standards. Preferring mares to landwhales is personal and I could never get near the latter. A mare is beautiful and aesthetic, a landwhale is not. I would never fuck a trap either because my main concern is the actual femaleness. You are just a bully seeking to have someone to put down. I don't see you go after real non-standardcels who'd fuck grannies or trannies or deformed women etc.

I'm not a zoophile but you need to be blind to not see how graceful that horse looks next to that cave troll

The image you posted isn't the face of the average land whale though, in fact I'm pretty sure that "woman" you posted there is a man in drag, how the fuck can you post a woman (or man) with such an ugly face and go "see my point", that's disingenuous bullshit, land whales usually still have feminine faces, I know a few actual land whales with a cute face that would be 7/10 if they just lost that weight. So I call bullshit. What you did there is basically a strawman argument, the average obese woman doesn't have a face that fucking ugly.

Here's a better example of a land whale.

Attachments

• Actual Land Whale.jpg
    Actual Land Whale.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 67
You took the nicest horse and the ugliest landwhale lol.

3419606570_1d40720ba2.jpg

depositphotos_104123964-stock-photo-beautiful-fat-girl-with-red.jpg

This is more accurate.

I was just making a post against that BS, you beat me to it, your post is a better rebuttal though, image for image comparison

I was just making a post against that BS, you beat me to it, your post is a better rebuttal though, image for image comparison
Yours is better , mine is lazy.

Dude first you made it about consent and I did refute that and then you made a 180 and make it about standards.

Dude, learn to fucking read, its like you literally can't read, go back and read the post, I brought up consent to bring into question YOUR STATUS AS AN INCEL, I was under no circumstances making any moral fag arguments, I could give two shits about consent I have a rape fetish smh.

Dude, learn to fucking read, its like you literally can't read, go back and read the post, I brought up consent to bring into question YOUR STATUS AS AN INCEL, I was under no circumstances making any moral fag arguments, I could give two shits about consent I have a rape fetish smh.
If you question my incel status because i fuck mares then you consider them validating a man's sexual appeal. Since when does anything but a 3/10 or better girl count as validation? It's pretty commonly accepted here that coping with a trap, tranny or granny don't count either. I'm not zoo-exclusive.

I said UGLY landwhale. That redhead is okay facially.
I thought it was implied that her BEING A LAND WHALE is what makes her ugly. Also if that's your point, why did you conveniently choose a 0/10 faced land whale with full on man face (looks like drag).

Could have gone with 3/10 face but you didn't, why didn't you?, because you know full well you'd fuck that before you fucked a horse and any logical man would

I thought it was implied that her BEING A LAND WHALE is what makes her ugly. Also if that's your point, why did you conveniently choose a 0/10 faced land whale with full on man face (looks like drag).

Could have gone with 3/10 face but you didn't, why didn't you?, because you know full well you'd fuck that before you fucked a horse and any logical man would
and why did you change that horse's picture? Because you know that it was attractive and mogged that dude looking la creatura

and why did you change that horse's picture? Because you know that it was attractive and mogged that dude looking la creatura
That dude seems aspie af. He's now going to split hairs over the fact that I said landwhale for the hyperbole meaning any ugly girl no matter the actual reason. Sheesh if I gonna have to type that out every fucking time rather than get away with landwhale.

A beautiful mare is like my avi. Horses also have varying beauty.