Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In regards to Corona, what do you think happens from here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It seems like a second wave is already starting and the economy is on the edge of collapse.

More corona-chan fapfuel

I do feel like people are gonna start loosening up their self isolation, just look at all the normies crying and complaining about feeling lonely. This might very well contribute to a second wave. As for the economy, while the market seems to have rebounded straight away until now, many businesses have been hit hard. I believe we're entering a long overdue recession and it'll probably take a bit before a complete recovery

It seems like a second wave is already starting and the economy is on the edge of collapse.
Nothing will happen, tbh. Some old boomers will die, then things will get back to what they were before

the lockdown was already lifted in my area, I hope there is a second wave coming

I say we let the normies go to parties and infect each other in large numbers. :feelsokman:

I say we let the normies go to parties and infect each other in large numbers. :feelsokman:
They’re already doing that. Detroit is getting hit hard.
Nothing will happen, tbh. Some old boomers will die, then things will get back to what they were before
I doubt that. They’re having to stuff bodies in u haul trucks from the sheer number of deaths crowding the hospitals.

Hopefully a deep global recession and a higher death toll. In conjunction with climate change I so much hope for famine.

Tenor 1

I'm a Gorilla. Do not care what you humans do

Smug look wander ponder photo

A lot of healthcare workers will leave their jobs,employers will hire people who lost their jobs bcs of corona (since they are desperate employers wont need to pay decent wages),a lot of Normies will fail in education and be un-employed since only thing allowing them to find a job without looksmaxxing was their decent education.
Women will be roastier then ever before since they couldnt receive Chads cock for months and will be cruel to ugly man because when foids are in a slightly bad mood they use ugly man as a emotionel punching bag.

The losing edge, economy on the brink of tomorrow or how I learned to eat bugs 'cos Greta Tardberg said to.

Lifefuel. Hockey mask time and purging feminists now

I do feel like people are gonna start loosening up their self isolation, just look at all the normies crying and complaining about feeling lonely. This might very well contribute to a second wave. As for the economy, while the market seems to have rebounded straight away until now, many businesses have been hit hard. I believe we're entering a long overdue recession and it'll probably take a bit before a complete recovery
This + what my personal hero and well known Nintendo blogger Sean Malstrom said about the situation not all that long ago which is that two separate and opposing societal narratives are going to quickly take form and this is already happening but yeah one side will be comprised of the cucks (ie leftists/SJW’s/libtards etc) and scared roasties/housewives ie NPC’s that generally believe all of the slop/Jew lies and mass hysteria they are served up on the Talmudvision on a daily basis.

It is those types that will perpetually stay under voluntary lockdown/quarantine or for as long as they are financially able to at least, up until ZOG gives their “official” go ahead to end said quarantine (assuming ZOG ever does end this thing).

The other narrative of course will be comprised of a vast amount of normal, sane apolitical people (as well ideological right wingers of course) who have properly weighed the risks and realize that if they ie America doesn’t get back to work, both they themselves and the rest of the country will be fucked regardless since most people aren’t super rich like Bill Gates and these scumbag celebrities who have oodles and oodles of cash and other resources to fall back on for their own long term survival. Well generally normal people don’t have that kind of luxury and often live paycheck to paycheck so will adopt (or rather have already long ago adopted) the old American mindset of: “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself” and begin to demand the country and or their state re-open so people can get back to work and hopefully get the economy rolling again.

Last edited:
Well generally normal people don’t have that kind of luxury and often live paycheck to paycheck so will adopt (or rather have already long ago adopted) the old American mindset of: “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself” and begin to demand the country and or their state re-open so people can get back to work and hopefully get the economy rolling again.
Protecting the Economy is protecting your life at the end of the day.. you can't eat if you can't buy anything to eat. When a bad economy comes and people start relying on the government more, it opens up the government to more corruption under the guise of what people fearing come to pass if the government doesn't do X,Y and Z. When this happens Totalitarian Authoritarianism is just around the corner. If you have a population begging for direction you could direct them towards fire and say that freedom is on the other side, effectively making people suffer so the government can come and put band aids on the population and then make up lies about whichever minority they want to blame. Just so the Government can do it all again. A sickening state of affairs.

People will return to work even at risk of infection or problems with the government. There is no way to keep quarantine forever. When this happens, the second wave will come much more destructive than the first, and the bodies will be thrown on the street. It is already occurring in some places, such as Ecuador, and in Manaus, Brazil.

People made a choice between protecting the elderly, obese, cardiac and diabetics, or protecting the economy, and chose to sacrifice the entire economy for the sake of some groups. In the end, neither will be saved.

People will return to work even at risk of infection or problems with the government. There is no way to keep quarantine forever. When this happens, the second wave will come much more destructive than the first, and the bodies will be thrown on the street. It is already occurring in some places, such as Ecuador, and in Manaus, Brazil.

People made a choice between protecting the elderly, obese, cardiac and diabetics, or protecting the economy, and chose to sacrifice the entire economy for the sake of some groups. In the end, neither will be saved.
I live in the US and people are protesting in Michigan and other states. What do you think will happen here?

I'am looking for less competition from the boomers(they will be too afraid to travel) in SEA tbh where I'am planning to downshift too.

The Powers That Be will start to lift the lockdown everywhere in the upcoming weeks to prevent economy from collapsing so second wave is certainly coming - their hopes that the virus will become less aggressive did not materialize.

It’s all part of their plan.

World communism.
World government.
World feminism.

I hope it kills me tbh, don't care about the economy. Likely there'll be a financial crash and everyone will have less nice things for a while.

They’re already doing that. Detroit is getting hit hard.

I doubt that. They’re having to stuff bodies in u haul trucks from the sheer number of deaths crowding the hospitals.
Trust the (((media))) bro.
(((They))) are "trustworthy."

Trust the (((media))) bro.
(((They))) are "trustworthy."
Dude I live near Detroit. I know people who are in the hospital because of this. I don't see the point in acting like this is some jewish conspiracy and that the virus is fake.

Dude I live near Detroit. I know people who are in the hospital because of this. I don't see the point in acting like this is some jewish conspiracy and that the virus is fake.
Let me guess.

They got "tested" first.

Then they vanished into to medical system...
It's hard for me to believe anything from the media. Most of its bullshit.