Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope In reality - China won the most gold medals at Paris’24, because “African Americans” are not American

Is the cope Kool-Aid I’m drinking strong enough?

• Yes, the cope Kool-Aid you are drinking is strong enough.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No, cope hardER, the cope Kool-Aid you are drinking is not strong enough.

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
That’s right I said it.

African Americans are Africans first, China actually competed with ethnically Chinese athletes.

I look forward to breaking down the JewS gold medal count by ethnicity, in order to prove that niggers carried the JewS in the gold medal count for Paris’24.

I guarantee most of the gold medals for the JewS were won by: Simone Biles, JewS track (speedy niggers), JewS basketball - a fucking niggress scored in the gold medal match for foid’s soccer (football)!

Kek, JewS foid’s volleyball lost the gold medal match to Italy - China thanks the Italians.

I hate the United States

That’s right I said it.

African Americans are Africans first, China actually competed with ethnically Chinese athletes.

I look forward to breaking down the JewS gold medal count by ethnicity, in order to prove that niggers carried the JewS in the gold medal count for Paris’24.

I guarantee most of the gold medals for the JewS were won by: Simone Biles, JewS track (speedy niggers), JewS basketball - a fucking niggress scored in the gold medal match for foid’s soccer (football)!

Kek, JewS foid’s volleyball lost the gold medal match to Italy - China thanks the Italians.

View attachment 1221428
I agree. Olympics is just a tournament between races. USA winning basketball has nothing to do with White American men. This Olympics was a huge W for Asians and somewhat of an L for white men.

You are coping, because those niggers are Americans, whether you like it or not.

I agree. Olympics is just a tournament between races. USA winning basketball has nothing to do with White American men. This Olympics was a huge W for Asians and somewhat of an L for white men.
Agreed

I agree, they don't represent me and I never root for them over White people or even off-White people. Niggers and chinks are both cheaters.

Another thing, women medals don't count either.

Do not watch the soylympics.
I wonder if the ending ceremony will be as gay and Jewish as the opening ceremony :feelssus:

You are coping, because those niggers are Americans, whether you like it or not.
Could they date the daughters of their white coaches? -No, those niggers are Africans.

High IQ. If niggers and spics are competing then it doesn't count.

I saw some stat that JBWs won fewer than 20 medals or something. But it's alright. They can punch down on curries most of whom barely get by with their poverty.

I agree, they don't represent me and I never root for them over White people or even off-White people. Niggers and chinks are both cheaters.

Another thing, women medals don't count either.
Foid medals are the reason why US and China top the table every time. There's much less varied distribution of medals in foids' divisions.

it's alright. They can punch down on curries most of whom barely get by with their poverty.
Bruh india has the biggest talent pool on the entire planet and over 25% of the worlds population, there is no excuse for all of india having less than half the gold medals that Michael Phelps alone has :feelskek:

Bruh india has the biggest talent pool on the entire planet and over 25% of the worlds population, there is no excuse for all of india having less than half the gold medals that Michael Phelps alone has :feelskek:
An average American earns more than 100 average curries combined. Competing in the Olympics is a privilege for a country like India. Besides, playing a commercialized sports like Cricket gives them a stable income.

The people you call americans are european

An average American earns more than 100 average curries combined. Competing in the Olympics is a privilege for a country like India. Besides, playing a commercialized sports like Cricket gives them a stable income.
Football and Basketball players earn way way more than Cricket players yet we have never seen an Indian in the Premier League or NBA.

Football and Basketball players earn way way more than Cricket players yet we have never seen an Indian in the Premier League or NBA.
Currycels genetics are too pathetic for any of them to make it into the NBA. I've never seen a Currycel past the height of 6'3. To be honest, it's rare to even SEE tall Currycels. They need to use artificial limbs to improve their subhuman race.

Currycels genetics are too pathetic for any of them to make it into the NBA. I've never seen a Currycel past the height of 6'3. To be honest, it's rare to even SEE tall Currycels. They need to use artificial limbs to improve their subhuman race.
Curries can play basketball, just like Filipinos can play basketball (similar stature). Asian citizen playERs almost never make it to the NBA.

Curries can play basketball, just like Filipinos can play basketball (similar stature). Asian citizen playERs almost never make it to the NBA.
Filipinos are as short as beaners, watching them play basketball would be like watching a kids league. :feelskek:

Do you have a problem with read comprehension? I said stable income. Also per IPL match is now sold at a higher bid than an EPL match. Please refrain from talking about things you don't know.

Basketball is a fucking circus show. Humanoid niggers passing a ball around in a cramped court. So much athleticism.

Basketball is a fucking circus show. Humanoid niggers passing a ball around in a cramped court. So much athleticism.
More athleticism than cricket

Do you have a problem with read comprehension? I said stable income. Also per IPL match is now sold at a higher bid than an EPL match. Please refrain from talking about things you don't know.
Match value doesn't equal player earning. NFL, EPL and NBA players are paid way more. Besides cricket doesn't pay shit outside of India and Australia. What's stopping Indian Diaspora people from joining the professional football in Europe or the NBA or NFL ? Even an NFL kicker can win a fortune by just playing a couple of seasons.

Depends on what being an American means to you. My view is that each country is a mixture of races from different places defined by historical and geopolitical conditions.

Match value doesn't equal player earning. NFL, EPL and NBA players are paid way more. Besides cricket doesn't pay shit outside of India and Australia. What's stopping Indian Diaspora people from joining the professional football in Europe or the NBA or NFL ? Even an NFL kicker can win a fortune by just playing a couple of seasons.
I'm just gonna leave it here.

You play other sports, the worse that could happen you get bullied. You play cricket, facing a fast-bowler aiming for your head, you'd shit yourself. You need more than just natural talent or physicality in Cricket to survive. That's why I like Baseball out of all the popular Burgerland sports, a very tactical sport.

Last edited:
You play other sports, the worse that could happen you get bullied. You play cricket, facing a fast-bowler aiming for your head, you'd shit yourself. You need more than just natural talent or physicality in Cricket to survive. That's why I like Baseball out of all the popular Burgerland sports, a very tactical sport.
Just compare the injury rate of NFL or Rugby players to cricketers jfl

Incorrect, in niggerball you jog short distances, jump and bounce a ball. Cricket requires proper sprinting and muscle power to hit the ball far

Cricket requires proper sprinting and muscle power to hit the ball far
Cricketers do not sprint all. The only people who are doing any sort of physical activity are the bowlers and that too not much. Basketball requires constant movement, dextertity, cat like reflexes and the ability to jump really fucking high.

Cricketers do not sprint all. The only people who are doing any sort of physical activity are the bowlers and that too not much. Basketball requires constant movement, dextertity, cat like reflexes and the ability to jump really fucking high.
They do in a T20 game when the batsmen are trying to squeeze every run and the fielders are trying to cut off every run, they do a full sprint.

Niggerball is a nigger clown show of jumping and stealing

Football is way way more tactical than cricket too. Also JFL I loled hard at how you are trying to portray cricket as somd sort uber demanding extreme sport. It is one if not THE least physically demanding sports out there. Just compare the physiques of the average cricketer to that of the average Soccer player. Their are literal fat fucks playing the sport at a professional level. I rather have a ball thrown at me tha have five 6 foot plus heavyweight niggers trying to tackle me to the ground. But I guess for curries even a simple ball being thrown at you is a thing of mortal terror.

They do in a T20 game when the batsmen are trying to squeeze every run and the fielders are trying to cut off every run, they do a full sprint.
Not the same as running continously. Also only one or two do not everyone at once.

Not the same as running continously. Also only one or two do not everyone at once.
It requires intense running for significant portions of a game, which is not the case for most sports

Niggerball is a nigger clown show of jumping and stealing
That mofo is really mad. LOL! Anyway, T20 has the lowest skill-gap out of the three formats. Test Cricket has the biggest skill-gap that I have seen in any sports. A good T20 side like Afghanistan is made to look like a bunch of high-schoolers in Tests.

That mofo is really mad. LOL! Anyway, T20 has the lowest skill-gap. Test Cricket has the biggest skill-gap that I have seen in any sports. A good T20 side like Afghanistan is made to look like a bunch of high-schoolers in Tests.
Test cricket has the most skill but T20 has the most athleticism. If you are a fat fuck decent at batting and catching you can survive in test cricket but probably not T20

Test cricket has the most skill but T20 has the most athleticism. If you are a fat fuck decent at batting and catching you can survive in test cricket but probably not T20
Not really, a fat Shane Warne led an underdog like RR to their first IPL win. Rohit, a fat-fuck, won the T20 world. A big reason why T20 has a low skill-gap is because of how the pitches are doctored. You can fraud easily in T20 by being one trick pony like a power-hitter whereas in Test you have to constantly adapt in each session.

The reason Chadstralians dominated so much in the early 2000 not just because of their fielding. SA had great fielders too. Aussies were just too good at everything.

Not really, a fat Shane Warne led an underdog like RR to their first IPL win. Rohit, a fat-fuck, won the T20 world. A big reason why T20 has a low skill-gap is because of how the pitches are doctored. You can fraud easily in T20 by being one trick pony like a power-hitter whereas in Test you have to constantly adapt in each session.

The reason Chadstralians dominated so much in the early 2000 not just because of their fielding. SA had great fielders too. Aussies were just too good at everything.
Shane Warne and Rohit Sharma were liabilities when fielding and running between wickets. Athleticism is pretty important in T20

Shane Warne and Rohit Sharma were liabilities when fielding and running between wickets. Athleticism is pretty important in T20
Can't disagree since in white-ball slip fielders don't exist after the new-ball gets weary, but these twos' achievements in white-ball are too many to ignore. Although, the uber fast-paced nature of the game makes for really entertaining Test matches nowadays.

Can't disagree since in white-ball slip fielders don't exist after the new-ball gets weary, but these twos' achievements in white-ball are too many to ignore. Although, the uber fast-paced nature of the game makes for really entertaining Test matches nowadays.
They were good in white ball despite their lack of athleticism. Shane Warne was a lock at first slip in test cricket and he was hidden in the field. Rohit Sharma is a boundary hitter and is not known for running between the wickets and of course isn’t known for his fielding

That mofo is really mad. LOL! Anyway, T20 has the lowest skill-gap out of the three formats. Test Cricket has the biggest skill-gap that I have seen in any sports. A good T20 side like Afghanistan is made to look like a bunch of high-schoolers in Tests.
It requires intense running for significant portions of a game, which is not the case for most sports
Do you guys have any arguements aside from this ? Running around a pitch with massive time in between is not running continously. Even a non trained person could do what cricketers do. In case of fielders it's the same. Only one or two fielders run throughout a ball while others stand around. The fielders to get massive breaks in between. If Cricket required any form of stamina or anything fat fucks wouldn't be able to play it.

One of your own here admits it's an inferior sport.

Honestly it's insanely delusional you guys compare cricket to sports like Basketball, American Football and Soccer where you legitimately can't even play unless you are a certain height and possess a degree of physicality.

Do you guys have any arguements aside from this ? Running around a pitch with massive time in between is not running continously. Even a non trained person could do what cricketers do. In case of fielders it's the same. Only one or two fielders run throughout a ball while others stand around. The fielders to get massive breaks in between. If Cricket required any form of stamina or anything fat fucks wouldn't be able to play it.

One of your own here admits it's an inferior sport.

Honestly it's insanely delusional you guys compare cricket to sports like Basketball, American Football and Soccer where you legitimately can't even play unless you are a certain height and possess a degree of physicality.
Niggerball is bouncing a ball and stealing

American football is 90% of the players just running into other guys

Soccer is somewhat interesting but it gets boring sometimes cause there isn’t too many scoring opportunities

Cricket mogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back