Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In Portugal, most women are above-average looking without makeup. Portuguese incels have roped already.

If you're born below-average looking in Portugal, I hope you don't mind sexlessness and the constant mogging of fit guys with chisseled jawlines and above-average eye area (they seem to be pretty common, too).

Average portuguese woman:

How can most women be above average? Statistically makes no sense. In any given population of people, most people will be normies, which means most women will be beckies. If you think most women in a country are above average looking, then you likely have a fetish for those women causing you to rank average looking women higher than you should.

std3.png

How can most women be above average? Statistically makes no sense. In any given population of people, most people will be normies, which means most women will be beckies. If you think most women in a country are above average looking, then you likely have a fetish for those women causing you to rank average looking women higher than you should.

std3.png
Where are the below-average looking women? I don't see them outdoors. Do not prove anything with graphs, nonsensical numbers and Asperger-tier studies. Empirical proof is all you need: I go usually outdoors, and I always take a glance at young people.

Below-average looking women in the newest generations are getting rarer — at least, in Southern Europe.

I sincerely doubt the instagram foid you linked is without makeup.

I sincerely doubt the instagram foid you linked is without makeup.
You can just do a bit of research if you're willing to. I've seen average women with great curves. Below-average women are, simply, RARE.

std3.png
Two things. First, it depends on the distribution. For a normal distribution, mean and median indeed coincide, but this needn't always be the case. Secondly, I think @AsgardTheFatcel meant compared to the rest of the world.

i dont think she's that attractive. meh face. seen curry foids better looking

i dont think she's that attractive. meh face. seen curry foids better looking
Have you seen their boyfriends? :feelsjuice: That's what I'm trying to imply, too. These guys are not remotely average-looking (like your English Wheat Waffles and/or crooked teeth pirate).

You can just do a bit of research if you're willing to. I've seen average women with great curves. Below-average women are, simply, RARE.
It also depends on what you mean by above- and below-average. Above-average could reasonably either mean the 50th percentile or those considered attractive.

It also depends on what you mean by above- and below-average. Above-average could reasonably either mean the 50th percentile or those considered attractive.
The latter. What I mean about below-average looking, is what we all know: they're becoming rarer, unless we're talking about fat women (that's another case). The ones who are truly below-average looking are holed up in their houses.

But, compared to the rest of Europe, Southern regions have better looking women (and guys, not homosexual myself).

The latter. What I mean about below-average looking, is what we all know: they're becoming rarer, unless we're talking about fat women (that's another case). The ones who are truly below-average looking are holed up in their houses.

But, compared to the rest of Europe, Southern regions have better looking women (and guys, not homosexual myself).
Ah okay, my first instinct was to assume the former. In that case I don't doubt you're right, at least as far as shapeliness is concerned.

Looks somewhat abive average i agree .

Nah, most med women are quite weird looking tbh. Gotta say portugese chicks are some of the better looking ones though compared to italians for example.

yeah, she looks hot asf and have a literal perfect body with wide hips and small waist but i still likes Latinas more than Portuguese women.

For instance, look at this female:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs0pD7NLp8C/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Her looksmatch is probably lurking this forum (looking at you, acaboucel).

Portugal is the equivalent of a DayZ PvE toxic area for inkwells. NBC gear is for high-tier normies

Nigga you said "women without make up". That foid in the picture has make up, did herself up to the best of her ability with iron pressed hair, best dress well suited to her type of figure. Shieeet she probably even used filters that every smart phone comes with to photoshop her pics

post a pic of a portugese foid with out make up. Untill then you larping

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_x9yeN3uDQ

You're trolling but in all seriousness you're better when it comes to posting the news

There's a lot of portuguese where I live and I used to work with a few of them and to be fair their women weren't that attractive. Most of the time I got them mixed up with romanians and bulgarians. You're just overrating women like a lot of guys do especially incels

portuguesecels should brazilmaxx

portuguesecels should brazilmaxx
True. But you need social circle, first of all. You better make friends over there, and go to parties with those thick brasileras.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back