Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In November last year, my chadlite friend invited me to his birthday party in a bar, and it was fucked

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
Down university, there is a street with lots of bars where students gather mainly on Fridays to drink and dance with their classmates, and also to score. My chadlite friend invited me and the rest of our group to drink there as a way to celebrate his birthday.
I got a lot drunk early, and one of our colleagues from another degree, a 6/10 overweight girl (could be 7/10 if not fat) showed.
Me and my autistic ass then started to ask her whether she liked me, and she said "nah, I only like the thugs". I kept bothering her asking one more time shortly after and she said "I like you as a 'friend' and nothing more!". My other friend (let's call him friend 2) had to intervene and explain to her my "problems" + the fact I was drunk.
The worst part, though, is how she was kissing my chadlite friend soon after that incident. Note that he isn't a thug AT ALL, contradicting what she said. Everyone was looking at him in a circle, even other nearby students which weren't part of our group, and I was clearly envious of him. Friend 2 noticed it and said "you shouldn't be envious of your own friends", to which I replied "yeah, I can't really help".
To note, my chadlite friend was 7/10 6'1 or so.
Cliffs: looks rule it all, even if they say otherwise.

Last edited:
Forget chubby chasers, more like chubby checkmated; it was her move.

Brutal man they invited you to suffer they knew what they were doing you are the Roman party entertainment guest.

Forget chubby chasers, more like chubby checkmated; it was her move.
She also compared me to a Disney character due to my beta looks and voice, jfl.

I hate how modern society made friend-zoning a thing. You are not "friend-zoning", you are straight-up rejecting someone and saying I would like us just to remain friends is not an excuse. They are functioning on primal instincts and have no explanation for their animal behaviour.

This is why incels shouldn't go out with normies
You will literally only suffer.

This. Having said that, i don't think you should be mad at your friends. Its not their fault you are ugly and they are not.

>going to a club as incel
You were asking for it.

This. Having said that, i don't think you should be mad at your friends. Its not their fault you are ugly and they are not.
I'm not mad at them, just envious specifically of my chadlite friend because of how easy it is for him, and he is FUCKING SHY. By that time, he was talking to a girl in Design degree whom she also met and kissed a week before in the same bar.

Barely even like my "friends" irl because they all mog me so much.

I'm not mad at them, just envious specifically of my chadlite friend because of how easy it is for him, and he is FUCKING SHY. By that time, he was talking to a girl in Design degree whom she also met and kissed a week before in the same bar.
being shy doesn't matter if you're good looking
Life is entirely about FACE. simple as.

>going to a club as incel
You were asking for it.
I still had hope, but I didn't think it would be that brutal. She compared me to Forky, a fucking Disney character, for my voice and behavior. For context:

Did she really say she likes thugs? Sounds weird to me...

not sure if I could stand there and watch that and not get the urge to smite them.

tbh incels should only hang out with other incels or just LDAR

Oh yeah, that was a 100% consistent theme back in my PUA days. Shy introverted chad getting women drawn to him while jestermaxxed outgoing puas getting nothing. JFL
tbh incels should just LDAR
fixed

I still had hope, but I didn't think it would be that brutal. She compared me to Forky, a fucking Disney character, for my voice and behavior. For context:

Brutal

Never heard of thugmaxx? Dark triad?
:feelshehe:
Yes, but a foid colleague straight up saying she likes thugs sounds odd to me, they usually don't admit such things :waitwhat:

I could not be friends with a chad or chad light. Shows you are a bit more socially capable. I ditched my chadlight friend long time ago, we had nothing in common anymore after he found other friends that normalized him.

Yes, but a foid colleague straight up saying she likes thugs sounds odd to me, they usually don't admit such things :waitwhat:
Well, she did. She is well-known for being one of those "free spirits" girl, she is even in a polygamic relationship.
Nice friend.
Days after he was avoiding her and refused to get things deeper despite her endeavors. Imagine how good it would be to be able to CHOOSE and ditch girls.

I hate how modern society made friend-zoning a thing. You are not "friend-zoning", you are straight-up rejecting someone and saying I would like us just to remain friends is not an excuse. They are functioning on primal instincts and have no explanation for their animal behaviour.

I would never willfully go to a bar,a club or something like that,makes me kinda happy that all my friends in college were autistic nerds like me.

She compared me to Forky, a fucking Disney character, for my voice and behavior. For context:
what the hell? who ever said that to you should be thrown naked into the road in a middle eastern country

what the hell? who ever said that to you should be thrown naked into the road in a middle eastern country
To be fair, she tried to make it sound like a quality, and called it "cute"; granted, in a demeaning way.

Brutal. Gorillas will see the weak one being attacked and by the strong and they will join in on the attack. Humans in a low vibrational state are very likely to act the same. Around Normies, don't be too at Ease :feelsYall:

Yeah, there's no point in going outside if you are an incel. It's nothing but suffering. The tallfags and the guys with attractive faces get worshipped by females, the average looking guys fuck all the ugly thin girls with no ass/tits and the fat girls, and the ugly males rot.

he does not sound shy to me.

fat and a 6/10?

Brutal ngl

As incel, you must avoid going to such places.

Invited to a birthday party? Chad.

That’s why I’ll never befriend a female. If it was FWB then maybe I’ll consider it

fakecel for having chad friends and getting invited to parties ngl

That's why I'll never go to some Chad party.

She wasn't that much fat, just enough to be visible

Involuntary celibate is not related to any of this.
I was mostly just shitposting, obviously.

Also when she said she likes thugs it was just a bullshit reply so she doesn't have to reject you based on your looks.
Women do this all the time.

Jfl at having friends