Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News In Nizhny Novgorod, employees of the Centre for Combating Extremism came to an incel and took him to a mental hospital

drakon_iz_ada

drakon_iz_ada

170 cm
★★★
Joined
May 12, 2018
Posts
243
Online
8d 8h 22m
In Nizhny Novgorod, officers of the Extremism Combating Center came to the home of Incel activist Alexei Podnebesny and took him to a psychiatric facility.
Podnebesnyi sent OVD-Info a recording of a conversation with E Center officers that took place a week before his detention. Law enforcers actually claim that in one of the publications in the group "VKontakte" "Incel" Podnebesnyi published a recording in which he justifies the actions of the Perm shooter: Incel, according to law enforcement officers, believes that the shooter committed the crime allegedly "because of the inaccessibility of sex. Incel himself called this comment "an explanation" of the student's actions.


Our future. Spread blackpill, get locked up in mental asylum for disturbing the peaceful existence of cucks, Chads and foids. He even recorded a video, where tries to blackpill the policemen on women and they call him a insane terrorist. View: https://youtu.be/5dNzRnfjTEk



 
L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
7,604
Online
54d 3m
dont go around talking about the Blackpill. youd be crucified.
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Ecstasy trips but never falls
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
9,051
Online
132d 5h 4m
More info for non-ruscel? What explanation did they give to put him in a ward? What exactly did he say?
 
HowHerring

HowHerring

Recruit
★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
120
Online
2d 14h 7m
Russia is extremely gynocentric country. Everywhere, except for Muslim communities, men aren't valued at all. Conscription is mandatory and young men are often come from army severely depressed or even disfigured (losing limbs or having internal organs damaged). Men retire much later while having overall life expectancy much shorter than women.

Women have lots of legal privileges including shortened prison time. Also women can be completely pardoned from prison if they have an infant child. It's totally normal for healthcare professionals to tell to "man up" to male patients, male prisoners are tortured and beaten everywhere in Russia and it's considered a part of Russian prison culture (for example just a couple days ago there were news about mass rapings of male prisoners with broom handles, prisoners were immobilised and raped with inanimate objects).

Also Russian government wants to declare Russian incel community as a terrorist organisation (it's called "Мужское государство", basically "Male nation") and ban it completely. Russia's pretty cucked guys :feelsseriously:
 
drakon_iz_ada

drakon_iz_ada

170 cm
★★★
Joined
May 12, 2018
Posts
243
Online
8d 8h 22m
Ecstasy said:
More info for non-ruscel? What explanation did they give to put him in a ward? What exactly did he say?
"justification of terrorism", in this case he called shooter an incel and blamed women for the attack
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Ecstasy trips but never falls
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
9,051
Online
132d 5h 4m
drakon_iz_ada said:
"justification of terrorism", in this case he called shooter an incel and blamed women for the attack
wow
 
andinocel

andinocel

Legend
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Posts
3,568
Online
21d 16h 52m
HowHerring said:
Russia is extremely gynocentric country. Everywhere, except for Muslim communities, men aren't valued at all. Conscription is mandatory and young men are often come from army severely depressed or even disfigured (losing limbs or having internal organs damaged). Men retire much later while having overall life expectancy much shorter than women.

Women have lots of legal privileges including shortened prison time. Also women can be completely pardoned from prison if they have an infant child. It's totally normal for healthcare professionals to tell to "man up" to male patients, male prisoners are tortured and beaten everywhere in Russia and it's considered a part of Russian prison culture (for example just a couple days ago there were news about mass rapings of male prisoners with broom handles, prisoners were immobilised and raped with inanimate objects).

Also Russian government wants to declare Russian incel community as a terrorist organisation (it's called "Мужское государство", basically "Male nation") and ban it completely. Russia's pretty cucked guys :feelsseriously:
I believe this. A few days ago i was watching an interview on YouTube, where an american living in russia is interviewed by a russian foid ("Eli from Russia" is the channel -- the vid is too long to link). The american guy seems fed up with Russian women, and basically said that men are only viewed as sperm donors and money providers. The interviewer's face was priceless, and the cuck blue pill comments are fun to read, but hes blackpilled af. The reason he stayed in russia is because he has two kids there
 
HowHerring

HowHerring

Recruit
★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
120
Online
2d 14h 7m
andinocel said:
I believe this. A few days ago i was watching an interview on YouTube, where an american living in russia is interviewed by a russian foid ("Eli from Russia" is the channel -- the vid is too long to link). The american guy seems fed up with Russian women, and basically said that men are only viewed as sperm donors and money providers. The interviewer's face was priceless, and the cuck blue pill comments are fun to read, but hes blackpilled af. The reason he stayed in russia is because he has two kids there
AWALT, no matter the country. Sad but true. It's better to be blackpilled as fuck than be a spineless bluepill cuck. Russian foids are absolutely disgusting, they will go great lengths just to fuck a foreigner or a native minority because "they're cool". There are no virgin women after 18. When I was in school literally every girl in my class has fucked someone before graduation. We had a case where a 15 year old fucked a 21 year old teacher.

And simultaneously it's absolutely over for blackpilled men in here. If you're not a cuck who's willing to do anything for a vagina, you will be overlooked with the great disgust by both foids and cucks. It's literally impossible for the father to get custody over his kids if we're talking about divorce.

You can actually make a complete stranger pay alimony in Russia because if the father is unknown Russian justice system allows woman to point at any guy she knows and he will fucking pay those alimony, there's no escape. Also women love to play pedo card, you can be accused of being pedo just for being in proximity to a child. There are hundreds of cases where men were brutally beaten and even falsely imprisoned just because foid decided to play pedo card.

It's so bad it's better not to interact with foids in Russia at all. They're all raging whores that are protected by gynocentric system.

Here are couple of examples how bad it is in Russia:

Russian man got 13 years in prison for pedophilia. Schoolgirls that have accused him of rape told jury that they have faked all accusations. But his sentence was not lifted.

A Russian man was mistaken for a pedo, beaten brutally to death by a crowd.

Russian woman falsely accused her ex-husband of being a pedo because she just didn't like him.

In tries to win custody over children, wife accused her ex-husband of pedophilia.

Fitness coach from Ekaterinburg was accused of pedophilia because he was sitting on the one sofa with little girl.

Russian man was brutally beaten, raped and killed because crowd suspected he might be a pedo.

Russian man was reading magazine next to a kid, got 8 years in prison for being a pedo.

Daughter falsely accused her father of being a pedo. Judge refused to let him free even after the girl herself openly telling that she had lied.

Little girl has drawn a cat in psychology class in school, a lesbian psychologist mistook a cat for a penis and reported drawing to the police. Father got 13 years in prison.

After a fight with ex-wife Russian man was accused of pedophilia and put in prison.

Wife accused husband of pedophilia because his salary was too low for her likings and lifestyle.

Russian man was falsely accused of pedophilia because he lived in a communal apartment next to someone's kid, got 12 years in prison.

After a fight with relatives, Russian man was accused of pedophilia despite never having any contact with children. Got 12,5 years in prison.

Also there was a case where some foid got absolutely shitfaced on vodka at some party and "regretted having sex" later. And several men were convicted of rape and got jail sentences.

So yeah, Russia's cucked. I've seen countless times how alt-right fags on Reddit and 4chan were creaming all over themselves because of something Putin have said. Meanwhile ethnic groups have more rights than Russian people and Russia is absolutely gynocentric.
I would've be fucking over the moon if Russia would've been that "last bastion of traditional values" how it's portrayed. But it's not. And btw, church girls/muslim girls are absolute whores too. It's all just a facade so their trad parents wouldn't throw them out :feelsohgod:
 
Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Veteran
Joined
Jul 13, 2020
Posts
1,073
Online
21d 21h 38m
HowHerring said:
So yeah, Russia's cucked.
Understatement of the year right there. Russia is a shithole beyond salvation, 69 years of communism have eradicated all virtue and replaced it with sin.
 
oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Posts
1,837
Online
14d 3h 59m
HowHerring said:
AWALT, no matter the country. Sad but true. It's better to be blackpilled as fuck than be a spineless bluepill cuck. Russian foids are absolutely disgusting, they will go great lengths just to fuck a foreigner or a native minority because "they're cool". There are no virgin women after 18. When I was in school literally every girl in my class has fucked someone before graduation. We had a case where a 15 year old fucked a 21 year old teacher.

And simultaneously it's absolutely over for blackpilled men in here. If you're not a cuck who's willing to do anything for a vagina, you will be overlooked with the great disgust by both foids and cucks. It's literally impossible for the father to get custody over his kids if we're talking about divorce.

You can actually make a complete stranger pay alimony in Russia because if the father is unknown Russian justice system allows woman to point at any guy she knows and he will fucking pay those alimony, there's no escape. Also women love to play pedo card, you can be accused of being pedo just for being in proximity to a child. There are hundreds of cases where men were brutally beaten and even falsely imprisoned just because foid decided to play pedo card.

It's so bad it's better not to interact with foids in Russia at all. They're all raging whores that are protected by gynocentric system.

Here are couple of examples how bad it is in Russia:

Russian man got 13 years in prison for pedophilia. Schoolgirls that have accused him of rape told jury that they have faked all accusations. But his sentence was not lifted.

A Russian man was mistaken for a pedo, beaten brutally to death by a crowd.

Russian woman falsely accused her ex-husband of being a pedo because she just didn't like him.

In tries to win custody over children, wife accused her ex-husband of pedophilia.

Fitness coach from Ekaterinburg was accused of pedophilia because he was sitting on the one sofa with little girl.

Russian man was brutally beaten, raped and killed because crowd suspected he might be a pedo.

Russian man was reading magazine next to a kid, got 8 years in prison for being a pedo.

Daughter falsely accused her father of being a pedo. Judge refused to let him free even after the girl herself openly telling that she had lied.

Little girl has drawn a cat in psychology class in school, a lesbian psychologist mistook a cat for a penis and reported drawing to the police. Father got 13 years in prison.

After a fight with ex-wife Russian man was accused of pedophilia and put in prison.

Wife accused husband of pedophilia because his salary was too low for her likings and lifestyle.

Russian man was falsely accused of pedophilia because he lived in a communal apartment next to someone's kid, got 12 years in prison.

After a fight with relatives, Russian man was accused of pedophilia despite never having any contact with children. Got 12,5 years in prison.

Also there was a case where some foid got absolutely shitfaced on vodka at some party and "regretted having sex" later. And several men were convicted of rape and got jail sentences.

So yeah, Russia's cucked. I've seen countless times how alt-right fags on Reddit and 4chan were creaming all over themselves because of something Putin have said. Meanwhile ethnic groups have more rights than Russian people and Russia is absolutely gynocentric.
I would've be fucking over the moon if Russia would've been that "last bastion of traditional values" how it's portrayed. But it's not. And btw, church girls/muslim girls are absolute whores too. It's all just a facade so their trad parents wouldn't throw them out :feelsohgod:
Right, but on the other hand you can beat your wife and get only administrative fine or something like this. Also, it's much easier to get betasex if you are west foreigner.
Я знаю о чем я говорю, я состоятельный израильтянин и будучи 45 летним низкорослым уродом подцепить 16-18 летних за деньги было легче легкого.
 
HowHerring

HowHerring

Recruit
★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
120
Online
2d 14h 7m
oldcel75 said:
Right, but on the other hand you can beat your wife and get only administrative fine or something like this. Also, it's much easier to get betasex if you are west foreigner.
Я знаю о чем я говорю, я состоятельный израильтянин и будучи 45 летним низкорослым уродом подцепить 16-18 летних за деньги было легче легкого.
Yeah, as I was saying, foreigners can pick up any girls without problems. They're openly whoring and will sell themselves to anyone. They absolutely will fuck a hot foreigner and will fuck an ugly foreigner for a slight amount of cash.
Ane about that "you can beat your wife" law, sure, but it works only if you're a Chad or a Muslim. If any normie will try this shit he will get a sentence anyway. Only alphas can beat their wives, mainly because foids will be happy with that and will call it "tough love". Rules for me, not for thee.

Да, в 40-50 лет идеальный возраст для иностранца чтобы приезжать и цеплять малолеток. Дядя моего знакомого (по научному проекту) из США приезжал в Россию, он одинокий мужчина, еврей с литовскими корнями. Он сказал что никогда не видел такого количества женского внимания. Комбинация иностранец + деньги работала идеально. Хотя он низкорослый лысый толстый мужчина с косоглазием.
 
andinocel

andinocel

Legend
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Posts
3,568
Online
21d 16h 52m
HowHerring said:
AWALT, no matter the country. Sad but true. It's better to be blackpilled as fuck than be a spineless bluepill cuck. Russian foids are absolutely disgusting, they will go great lengths just to fuck a foreigner or a native minority because "they're cool". There are no virgin women after 18. When I was in school literally every girl in my class has fucked someone before graduation. We had a case where a 15 year old fucked a 21 year old teacher.

And simultaneously it's absolutely over for blackpilled men in here. If you're not a cuck who's willing to do anything for a vagina, you will be overlooked with the great disgust by both foids and cucks. It's literally impossible for the father to get custody over his kids if we're talking about divorce.

You can actually make a complete stranger pay alimony in Russia because if the father is unknown Russian justice system allows woman to point at any guy she knows and he will fucking pay those alimony, there's no escape. Also women love to play pedo card, you can be accused of being pedo just for being in proximity to a child. There are hundreds of cases where men were brutally beaten and even falsely imprisoned just because foid decided to play pedo card.

It's so bad it's better not to interact with foids in Russia at all. They're all raging whores that are protected by gynocentric system.

Here are couple of examples how bad it is in Russia:

Russian man got 13 years in prison for pedophilia. Schoolgirls that have accused him of rape told jury that they have faked all accusations. But his sentence was not lifted.

A Russian man was mistaken for a pedo, beaten brutally to death by a crowd.

Russian woman falsely accused her ex-husband of being a pedo because she just didn't like him.

In tries to win custody over children, wife accused her ex-husband of pedophilia.

Fitness coach from Ekaterinburg was accused of pedophilia because he was sitting on the one sofa with little girl.

Russian man was brutally beaten, raped and killed because crowd suspected he might be a pedo.

Russian man was reading magazine next to a kid, got 8 years in prison for being a pedo.

Daughter falsely accused her father of being a pedo. Judge refused to let him free even after the girl herself openly telling that she had lied.

Little girl has drawn a cat in psychology class in school, a lesbian psychologist mistook a cat for a penis and reported drawing to the police. Father got 13 years in prison.

After a fight with ex-wife Russian man was accused of pedophilia and put in prison.

Wife accused husband of pedophilia because his salary was too low for her likings and lifestyle.

Russian man was falsely accused of pedophilia because he lived in a communal apartment next to someone's kid, got 12 years in prison.

After a fight with relatives, Russian man was accused of pedophilia despite never having any contact with children. Got 12,5 years in prison.

Also there was a case where some foid got absolutely shitfaced on vodka at some party and "regretted having sex" later. And several men were convicted of rape and got jail sentences.

So yeah, Russia's cucked. I've seen countless times how alt-right fags on Reddit and 4chan were creaming all over themselves because of something Putin have said. Meanwhile ethnic groups have more rights than Russian people and Russia is absolutely gynocentric.
I would've be fucking over the moon if Russia would've been that "last bastion of traditional values" how it's portrayed. But it's not. And btw, church girls/muslim girls are absolute whores too. It's all just a facade so their trad parents wouldn't throw them out :feelsohgod:
Russia seems like a fucking gynocentric shithole.....and Russian foids are even worse cunts than I thought. Shit like this does occur in the US, but at least when there's proof of his innocence, there's some fucking due process he's free (mostly). Russia, on the other hand, a woman's word outweighs crystal clear evidence, apparently.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,601
Online
273d 11h 25m
So much for muh based Putin, savior of the white race
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,334
Online
44d 56m
If it was the Soviet union he would have already been killed
For you to see how things are gynocentric have been few cases of "incel" terrorism in history and they treat us like it's the worst problem world
 
Last edited:
SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Admiral
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Posts
2,505
Online
69d 11h 7m
HowHerring said:
Yeah, as I was saying, foreigners can pick up any girls without problems. They're openly whoring and will sell themselves to anyone. They absolutely will fuck a hot foreigner and will fuck an ugly foreigner for a slight amount of cash.
Ane about that "you can beat your wife" law, sure, but it works only if you're a Chad or a Muslim. If any normie will try this shit he will get a sentence anyway. Only alphas can beat their wives, mainly because foids will be happy with that and will call it "tough love". Rules for me, not for thee.

Да, в 40-50 лет идеальный возраст для иностранца чтобы приезжать и цеплять малолеток. Дядя моего знакомого (по научному проекту) из США приезжал в Россию, он одинокий мужчина, еврей с литовскими корнями. Он сказал что никогда не видел такого количества женского внимания. Комбинация иностранец + деньги работала идеально. Хотя он низкорослый лысый толстый мужчина с косоглазием.
Im happy that I was castrated with haloperidol because of muh "sluggish schizophrenia"
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
24,494
Online
185d 10h 57m
The Russian incel community is another thing entirely. Large group. Language barriers prevent most of them from being on Dscrd and Reddit though.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,645
Online
45d 8h 21m
HowHerring said:
AWALT, no matter the country. Sad but true. It's better to be blackpilled as fuck than be a spineless bluepill cuck. Russian foids are absolutely disgusting, they will go great lengths just to fuck a foreigner or a native minority because "they're cool". There are no virgin women after 18. When I was in school literally every girl in my class has fucked someone before graduation. We had a case where a 15 year old fucked a 21 year old teacher.

And simultaneously it's absolutely over for blackpilled men in here. If you're not a cuck who's willing to do anything for a vagina, you will be overlooked with the great disgust by both foids and cucks. It's literally impossible for the father to get custody over his kids if we're talking about divorce.

You can actually make a complete stranger pay alimony in Russia because if the father is unknown Russian justice system allows woman to point at any guy she knows and he will fucking pay those alimony, there's no escape. Also women love to play pedo card, you can be accused of being pedo just for being in proximity to a child. There are hundreds of cases where men were brutally beaten and even falsely imprisoned just because foid decided to play pedo card.

It's so bad it's better not to interact with foids in Russia at all. They're all raging whores that are protected by gynocentric system.

Here are couple of examples how bad it is in Russia:

Russian man got 13 years in prison for pedophilia. Schoolgirls that have accused him of rape told jury that they have faked all accusations. But his sentence was not lifted.

A Russian man was mistaken for a pedo, beaten brutally to death by a crowd.

Russian woman falsely accused her ex-husband of being a pedo because she just didn't like him.

In tries to win custody over children, wife accused her ex-husband of pedophilia.

Fitness coach from Ekaterinburg was accused of pedophilia because he was sitting on the one sofa with little girl.

Russian man was brutally beaten, raped and killed because crowd suspected he might be a pedo.

Russian man was reading magazine next to a kid, got 8 years in prison for being a pedo.

Daughter falsely accused her father of being a pedo. Judge refused to let him free even after the girl herself openly telling that she had lied.

Little girl has drawn a cat in psychology class in school, a lesbian psychologist mistook a cat for a penis and reported drawing to the police. Father got 13 years in prison.

After a fight with ex-wife Russian man was accused of pedophilia and put in prison.

Wife accused husband of pedophilia because his salary was too low for her likings and lifestyle.

Russian man was falsely accused of pedophilia because he lived in a communal apartment next to someone's kid, got 12 years in prison.

After a fight with relatives, Russian man was accused of pedophilia despite never having any contact with children. Got 12,5 years in prison.

Also there was a case where some foid got absolutely shitfaced on vodka at some party and "regretted having sex" later. And several men were convicted of rape and got jail sentences.

So yeah, Russia's cucked. I've seen countless times how alt-right fags on Reddit and 4chan were creaming all over themselves because of something Putin have said. Meanwhile ethnic groups have more rights than Russian people and Russia is absolutely gynocentric.
I would've be fucking over the moon if Russia would've been that "last bastion of traditional values" how it's portrayed. But it's not. And btw, church girls/muslim girls are absolute whores too. It's all just a facade so their trad parents wouldn't throw them out :feelsohgod:
Fucking hell this is a complete different realm of reality in Russia, even worse than Latin America or India. Jesus fucking christ what I just read is just unbelievable, I'm still trying to process all these things...
 
M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
718
Online
34d 6h 21m
I thought that Russia is based but the reality is that most Russian men are cucks, smips, white knights etc nothing more than a foid's dog.
Russian foids are typical gold diggers. They are soulless demons famous of their manipulative behavior.
Many Russian foids want to escape Russia claiming that life there is bad so they use western men for visa.
 
Orca

Orca

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,332
Online
45d 15h 38m
HowHerring said:
There are no virgin women after 18
Same happens in the West and Latam
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
15,591
Online
198d 23h 26m
PPEcel said:
The Russian incel community is another thing entirely. Large group. Language barriers prevent most of them from being on Dscrd and Reddit though.
Never heard of them.
 
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,895
Online
34d 23h 17m
Caesercel said:
Never heard of them.
Speedloader @Speedloader is this true? How big are inklings in Russia?
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,077
Online
61d 1h 56m
Moody-Silver said:
I thought that Russia is based but the reality is that most Russian men are cucks, smips, white knights etc nothing more than a foid's dog.
Russian foids are typical gold diggers. They are soulless demons famous of their manipulative behavior.
Many Russian foids want to escape Russia claiming that life there is bad so they use western men for visa.
JFL. Russia is a westernized country. Didn't you know?
 
unuser

unuser

Relationships are a basic human right
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Posts
596
Online
7d 18h 44m
Thank God I'm not russian

feels good to be brazilcel :feelscomfy:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top