Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "In nature, only a small percentage of men pass on their genes"

House

House

Banned
-
In nature rape is viable reproductive strategy, consent laws are a spook, and women being relegated to the bottom of the social hierarchy a reality. In nature you'd be a mom at 12, and dead by the time you're 25, you wouldn't be your 5th died trip, coked up on xanax and aspirin, swiping through tinder.

It's called a 'naturalist fallacy' for a reason.

Last edited:
>Constantly talks about it’s all fair game cuz nature.

>can’t live 5 mins without social media

so much for nature

youve hit the nail on its head

Yes. Nature coping is a big mistake. Just because something is natural doesnt mean its the way it should be . If not for civilization, most of us would be trying to kill each other to get a whiff of a foid's poon.

In nature, manlets could unite and take down high-level men, rape their women and thus pass our genetics on. Because that's the way of nature.

Foids love talking about natural selection when its others.

However when its about them they start screeching

so much for nature

I'm seeing lots of rape threads these last few days. You guys are getting more low-inhibition.

In nature rape is viable reproductive strategy, consent laws are a spook, and women being relegated to the bottom of the social hierarchy a reality. In nature you'd be a mom at 12, and dead by the time you're 25, you wouldn't be your 5th died trip, coked up on xanax and aspirin, swiping through tinder.

High IQ. I'd like to see them really embrace the natural way, I wonder how long they can go on without the help of the male slave collective(the state), and only rely on the men they choose to have sex with.

But it's normal and natural that women select like mengele in auschwitz

20200402 142445

In nature I'd be able to boot these bastards so hard in the groin that they'd be completely infertile.

View attachment 228149
I'm seeing lots of rape threads these last few days. You guys are getting more low-inhibition.

We're not. We're just calling out the hypocrisy as we see it.
Foids love talking about natural selection when its others.

However when its about them they start screeching
In nature, manlets could unite and take down high-level men, rape their women and thus pass our genetics on. Because that's the way of nature.
Yes. Nature coping is a big mistake. Just because something is natural doesnt mean its the way it should be . If not for civilization, most of us would be trying to kill each other to get a whiff of a foid's poon.

so much for nature

Last edited:
Deep in my heart and deep in my mind...
Deep in the depths of my ego.....
Deep in my breast
Lies a treasure chest
A world that only I can know

so much for nature

In nature birth control doesn't exist either

Based.
I remember telling Christians how Mary had Jesus at around the age of 14 and they all say “But those were different times!”.

Yeah we live in dark times.

Technically tinder and social media are nature though since they exist in the natural world. Humans are just animals. Twitter isn’t much different than a congregation of apes

looking to nature is cope, in nature chad would still stomp on manlets and sub-8 guys while carrying his pile of foids. Foid nature is always against us

Technically tinder and social media are nature though since they exist in the natural world. Humans are just animals. Twitter isn’t much different than a congregation of apes
high iq

looking to nature is cope, in nature chad would still stomp on manlets and sub-8 guys while carrying his pile of foids. Foid nature is always against us
Not necessarily. Groups are stronger than individuals. Even the best fighter can't take on 5 or 6 untrained guys at once, especially if they have weapons.

Cope, weaker men got together and killed chad while raping their women.
Not necessarily. Groups are stronger than individuals. Even the best fighter can't take on 5 or 6 untrained guys at once, especially if they have weapons.
:feelsthink:

Cope, weaker men got together and killed chad while raping their women.
Thinking again, you might have a point. The whole concept of rape was created from us being forced to worship foids and their bodies. Nature was pretty based.

Can someone tell dumb arse what happens when sexually frustrated monkeys get deprived of sex?

We live in a civilized society that is dying because of low birth rates.

Also in nature abortion and childbirth would be way more messy businesses. And "natural" methods of contraception are extremely unreliable. Yet feminists rely on those things for their "liberation".

Let's give the relevant wikipedia link for the lazy :

Last edited:
They only apply to nature whenever it suits their own narrative.

so much for nature
Just pick & choose what's acceptable & what's not, many do.

Everyone should educate themselves in fallacies. It would make arguing with normies easier. This website is a great start:

so much for nature
Aptly put, bravo.
Overwhelming majority of this forum is too high-inhib to ever attempt such a thing. I also personally believe that it is wrong(inb4 calling me cuck).

Who's making apologia for rape? On the contrary, I'm giving a Hobbesian rationale against it.

View attachment 228149
Brilliant analogy there, Mengele's quite literally was the OG of swiping people left and right based on their immutable physical characteristics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back