Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based In my university in office hours/exam revisions teachers leave the door open when foids enter their office

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
They're clever, so everyone can see or hear what's going on in there and foids can't take advantage of the "me too" bullshit and sue them for rape or sexual abuse :feelskek: I can perfectly imagine a foid taking a look at her failed exam, starting to cry, teacher doesn't care and still says that the exam is failed and the foid to take revenge says that he touched her tits or ass and boom teacher fired.

It's a smart idea, but if that happened at mine and I was lower inhib I'd just walk in there and interrupt just to mess with foids.

Teachers doing God's work.

giving a girl an F is sexual harassment :soy:

As they should. Foids are not to be trusted.

Teachers doing God's work.
I heard a story of a foid that had a 4 as her final grade because she failed the final exam but passed the midterms. She cried and begged for the 5 (minimum grade to pass) but the teacher denied. Then she said "if you're going to fail me you can put me a zero instead of a four". He replied "okay then" and he did that :feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I heard a story of a foid that had a 4 as her final grade because she failed the final exam but passed the midterms. She cried and begged for the 5 (minimum grade to pass) but the teacher denied. Then she said "if you're going to fail me you can put me a zero instead of a four". He replied "okay then" and he did that :feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking gold! That teacher's a legend :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

cant blame them at all, college foids are such evil bitches