Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In my town all you see is range rovers and bmws

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
All driven by fat Indian cucks betabuxxing so hard for their wives. Probably dad's money. 24 plate cars everywhere worth 100k sometimes 200k. Firstly where do these fat Indian retard nigers get the money for this shit. And secondly what a joke that they have to betabux this hard for nagging bitch wives that are mid at best and usually overweight. I'm unemployed on benefits, I don't see how I can ever become a 'normal' person. It really is over for me and it's depressing shit. I am getting my CSCS card tho so I'm gonna work on building site until I'm the boss or I get fired or die

Oh and on my CSCS course there is a white guy who's dad is a millionaire and bought him a brand new golf r. This world is unfair as fuck and white fat cunts always have everything handed to them then be racist to people who have nothing and think they're smarter and better because they're white.

In my city it’s drug dealing pakis driving them
Those and there is also many pakis who larp as drug dealer but really there dad runs a bed factory and shit. Man I really hate rich dumb brown people. I need to start kidnapping them or something.

In my town all you see is range rovers and bmw

8CFC3309 E8E7 44D5 AF6A 86037C7158F9

I see minivans and shitty Kias

Tell me the town name so I can bring my Camaro there and do a burnout

The ones driving expensive cars in my city are either richfag chinks and white boomers.