Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "In my time of 11 years in prison... every single camp there's been a chick giving it up."

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

1:31
"In my time of 11 years in prison; I've traveled from end of the state to the other and everywhere in between. I went to a lot of places, every camp that I've been to, peroid. Every single camp there's been a chick giving it up."

Imagine being a targeted inmate. Getting brutalized by some guy and the female guards just look the other way or watch on in enjoyment and then fuck him later. Must be their great personalities I guess.

Incels have toxic personality. :soy:

Let's not forget the man who shot two undercover cops dead and got the entire city locked down to find him. When he went to prison he became the dominant figure and shit and one of the foid guards was turned on and got impregnated by him lmao.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...egnated-killer-faces-prison-article-1.1577268

His plan was to get some children so he could avoid the death penalty and it worked kek.

At one point an inmate wrote a letter for the warden describing the rampant fucking of said guard by copkiller thugmaxed negro, but another guard involved in sexual activities with the inmates found it and alerted the foid who alerted the inmate who started chimping out tryna find the author lmao.

Foids tbh

Reminder most prisoners are cucks who should be starved to death

I've seen a few of this guys videos, did you check out the one of how he started dating after being in prison for 10 years? Guess he had an amazing personality that made up for being an convicted felon.

Let's not forget the man who shot two undercover cops dead and got the entire city locked down to find him. When he went to prison he became the dominant figure and shit and one of the foid guards was turned on and got impregnated by him lmao.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...egnated-killer-faces-prison-article-1.1577268

His plan was to get some children so he could avoid the death penalty and it worked kek.

At one point an inmate wrote a letter for the warden describing the rampant fucking of said guard by copkiller thugmaxed negro, but another guard involved in sexual activities with the inmates found it and alerted the foid who alerted the inmate who started chimping out tryna find the author lmao.

Foids tbh
10 incher > everything

Whores being whores.
Unsurprising.

keeping prisoners is cuckoldry, criminals should be executed on the spot

This is fucking perverse.

I've seen a few of this guys videos, did you check out the one of how he started dating after being in prison for 10 years? Guess he had an amazing personality that made up for being an convicted felon.
I didn't but I get the idea.
The problem most people in general are too kind and polite.
Meanwhle sluts are wet for beasts like him. That's how society rewards them.

brutal thugpill

36 guests. It's his personality :soy::soy::soy:

A literal murderer has more sexual success than us WHILE being locked up in maximum-security prison. :cryfeels:

God is one cruel cunt.

Why don’t inceltears mention these type of posts? There are many posts like these but when theres one synonymous incel who wants the government to issue girlfriends and they lose their minds. Cherry picking motherfuckers.

Why don’t inceltears mention these type of posts? There are many posts like these but when theres one synonymous incel who wants the government to issue girlfriends and they lose their minds. Cherry picking motherfuckers.
because theyre a naive bunch of white knighting faggots and i hope to god one day i can personally decapitate every numale there especially cleardark19 and brazilianbeta. as for the landwhales i hope they witness their entire families being raped and brutalised with their own eyes.

because theyre a naive bunch of white knighting faggots and i hope to god one day i can personally decapitate every numale there especially cleardark19 and brazilianbeta. as for the landwhales i hope they witness their entire families being raped and brutalised with their own eyes.
Thanks for advertising so they can see my comment :)

Why the fuck are there female guards in a male prison anyway? Feminism gone crazy.

Absolutely disgusing
They must have such great personalities.
Hearing about shit like this happening make me not feel bad for normalfags who get Emergency Roomed.

Yes I know this guy. I like to watch his videos

who the hell thought female guards were a good idea?

Foids like bad boys, prisoners are the ultimate bad boys they don't even obey the law. These ruthless killers would be the ultimate hunter-gatherers and foids obviously respond to that on a primal level

Foids like bad boys, prisoners are the ultimate bad boys they don't even obey the law. These ruthless killers would be the ultimate hunter-gatherers and foids obviously respond to that on a primal level

keeping prisoners is cuckoldry, criminals should be executed on the spot
That'll never happen with women being able to vote. I would bring back corporal punishment for certain crimes and crucifixtion and feeding to wild animals for other crimes.