Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In my dreams inceltear is a real place and it gets bombed

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Title (in minecraft)

dont bother, IT is a wasteland now, they lost all momentum over inkwells once BrazilianSigma got cooked

What does that mean ?
they only post a few times every day cause their mods are cucks, on the original IT, Sigma would post hundreds of times a day about inkwells, its why he had over a million post karma on his profile :feelshaha:

If i could round them all up in a schoolgym at night, Thered be no students only inceltear, I would use a golden ak with a drum mag and plaff them all down! Then the remaining injured would have me piss on theyre wounds before i throw a grenade and finish them off, Ofc this wont happen because its satire and im not a mass murderer, So stick to GMOD!

Anyway its a satisfying scenario tho.

they only post a few times every day cause their mods are cucks, on the original IT, Sigma would post hundreds of times a day about inkwells, its why he had over a million post karma on his profile :feelshaha:
Wasnt he a pedo that is now in jail?

If i could round them all up in a schoolgym at night, Thered be no students only inceltear, I would use a golden ak with a drum mag and plaff them all down! Then the remaining injured would have me piss on theyre wounds before i throw a grenade and finish them off, Ofc this wont happen because its satire and im not a mass murderer, So stick to GMOD!

Anyway its a satisfying scenario tho.
Sure they hate us, but they also stalk us because they are fascinated with us. Normies don't even bother with our existence.

Sure they hate us, but they also stalk us because they are fascinated with us. Normies don't even bother with our existence.
They are mostly sub5s or nasty pedophiles, Just like that one admin that says WE are so bad over at IT!

I keep finding these bluepillers everywhere no matter if they are incel or not, They have a hard time accepting theyre inceldom.

I cant count the number of people who want to "study" jfl. Just today some fucking jew cucked student posted a thread on a school project to analyze based incel lingo

I cant count the number of people who want to "study" jfl. Just today some fucking jew cucked student posted a thread on a school project to analyze based incel lingo
You study incels at school as an incel? What a plot twist, It all caters to chads and stacy to keep theyre sexhaving secure

You study incels at school as an incel? What a plot twist, It all caters to chads and stacy to keep theyre sexhaving secure
Not me some dude on IT

Not me some dude on IT
Makes sense xD, It always has something hilarious up theyre sleeve that we know is gonna be bs anyway, If we cant be men, How are we supposed to behave? Everything is frowned upon JFL :feelskek: Where are all the good men? Whoops theyre in her ignorelist for 10 years!