Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In my country there is 52% tax on salary for singles and 35% for couples

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★★
Does the law specify your partner needs to be:
A) Real
B) Alive
C) Human
If not, I would just claim 2B is my partner :feelshmm:

Shit, not that many options to emigrate then, does something like this also happen in moggerlands?
Learning French would not be hard because we learn it at school, that being said after Belgium France has the highest taxes :feelshaha:. I want to move to Netherlands maybe, since it's not that far away and they have lower taxes. But I would be short there since I'm 174cm and the Dutch are really tall.

for real, gigacucked shithole

yeah west germany is retarded for those taxes. does the tax get even lover if you have a bunch of kids? if yes, then those sand nigkers are paying no tax

yeah west germany is retarded for those taxes. does the tax get even lover if you have a bunch of kids? if yes, then those sand nigkers are paying no tax
No idea but of course immigrants love coming here with their swarm of kids to collect child benefits

They aren't working. They are paid a lot of tax money by state to sit around government provided housing and raise 7 kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back