Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In my country every average to good looking male with a stable job could get married within half a year if he only tried

Fuck slavwh0res

Oh the ignorance

Wow, good looking guy with good job can get married, im literally shocked

and every woman could too, if she wanted.

Women have the perception of 20% of men, the rest is unknown to them.

In my country, every 20 something hottie could get a proper boyfriend if only they tried.

boyfriend abused you ? Beat the shit out of you ?

Deserved.

I need to PM this whore of Babylon ask why she's keeping high standards and she's surprised no (chad) one approaches her

Why TF would an attractive man limit himself to one girl? This is what these retards don't understand in all their narcissism. Monogamous relationships only appeal to men who can't sleep around easily. If a man can fuck any woman he wants any day of the week he has no reason to enter a monogamous relationship.

Why TF would an attractive man limit himself to one girl? This is what these retards don't understand in all their narcissism. Monogamous relationships only appeal to men who can't sleep around easily. If a man can fuck any woman he wants any day of the week he has no reason to enter a monogamous relationship.
Women have the perception of 20% of men, the rest is unknown to them.

Also playing video games is superior to talking to women. If I was a normie I'd rather play video games than betabux some nagging whore. These bitches don't realize how miserable they are to be around. No guy enjoys having to suffer through a woman constantly nagging and finding fault in anything he does.

The only redeeming trait you offer as a woman is your ability to put out. Sex is your only value

Wow, good looking guy with good job can get married, im literally shocked
Of course this is a shock to her, because in her opinion only the top of 5% of men should have that privilege in her opinion. The rest can die off for all she cares

Of course this is a shock to her, because in her opinion only the top of 5% of men should have that privilege in her opinion. The rest can die off for all she cares
Yeah. Every bitch talks how they see gorgeous girls with ugly guys. Truth is that both are average-ish and foids cant stand not dating up because it drags their overall worth down. Thats why they brainwash other foids to never settle.

The bar is sooo low, just be a htn (10% of all males) to chad (1% or less) with a stable job (that is basically a luxury for many) and you have a chance with a used up landwhale if you put about six months into finding one. Easy, right?

Instead, they choose to write muhsogykneestic stuff on the internet, she says. Again, how many men are based/mysoginists/not foid worshippers? Like, 1%? And she implies it's a worldwide epidemy?

Yeah. Every bitch talks how they see gorgeous girls with ugly guys. Truth is that both are average-ish and foids cant stand not dating up because it drags their overall worth down. Thats why they brainwash other foids to never settle.
Exactly:yes::yes:.

how many men are based/mysoginists/not foid
Irl almost non existent. Its the stupidest argument ever. First someone really has to get to know you to notice your gender views. And they decide are you good enough way earlier than that. In first 20 seconds.

But nobody gives me a job! So how am I going to have a small chance!

Just look good and have a good job

The only job i could find in Poland was some suifuel back breaking warehouse job 6 days a week DURING THE NIGHT. And even this garbage was through nepotism thanks to my cousin :lul:

It was only guys while the marketing department was only foids, fitting as a metaphor for modern soyciety. Some even were in their early 20's, i guess through some training course or something.

Shabbat shalon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back