Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In my country a foid killed herself because a sextape of her went viral and they try to blame the husband

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The story goes like this: Foid cheats on husband, makes a sextape "for private use" but somehow the video gets viral and all the colleagues have it. The foid kills herself the next day and now police are investigating who sent the video, how he did it and all that sheit. Meanwhile all TVs and news websites are posting propaganda like "patriarchy did this", "she killed herself because of this sexist society" or "if it was a man who recorded the sextape nobody would care". And some are also blaming the husband :feelsree:Like your foid cheats on you, you don't know it until she kills herself and then it's your fault? Fuck this

Foids dead. Cucks outraged. Clown world lolling.

Stupid cunt shouldn't have been having sex in the first place. She should have remained a virgin forever.

She deserved it

it's always a mans fault when something bad happens to a foid.

I feel bad for the husband. It disgusts me how little respect many married women seem to have for their spouse.

I feel bad for the husband. It disgusts me how little respect many married women seem to have for their spouse.

Women don't care about any man. They'll half heartedly pretend to care, as long as he keeps providing. And as soon as he faces the slightest hint of trouble, the wife starts cheating or leaves him.

Wtf is wrong with these cucks?
They defend cheating.

Clownworld confirmed

Wouldspitonhergrave/10

Woulddanceonhergrave/10

She's dead, retards are mad. I see no bad news here.

Hello fellow spaincel :feelsautistic:

more like Lifefuel. One less annoying whore in the world, that's progress for humanity

The story goes like this: Foid cheats on husband, makes a sextape "for private use" but somehow the video gets viral and all the colleagues have it. The foid kills herself the next day and now police are investigating who sent the video, how he did it and all that sheit. Meanwhile all TVs and news websites are posting propaganda like "patriarchy did this", "she killed herself because of this sexist society" or "if it was a man who recorded the sextape nobody would care". And some are also blaming the husband :feelsree:Like your foid cheats on you, you don't know it until she kills herself and then it's your fault? Fuck this
Your country sucks. It should be nuked.

Anybody got a link to the video?

Anybody got a link to the video?
Nope it was on the whatsapp group of the colleagues and probably if someone has it he's not gonna post it because it's illegal and he can be imprisoned kek

Poor little princess. They don't take responsability to their actions.
When they got caught, you know who they love to blame.
The gender victim.

A cheating whore foid is dead, that's all i need to hear for some lifefuel, i dont care about the cuck

I remember an old case in good ol' France.
Oppressed woman from a former first world country (France) found her way to the train to suicide herself. She didn't miss and smah potato maxxed.
Before that guess who she charged to her abusing relationship? Her boyfriend. He had to explain himself to the cops.
They didn't follow up the story so I have no idea what happened to that poor fuck. You bet he had a very difficult time to explain himself how she was the fucked one in the head.

And yet, some people here and there think they can have a small chance and ascend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back