Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In loving memory

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I saw this, look at the happiness, look at the social ramifications, and most importantly, look at the location, it brought a tear to my eye :cryfeels:

Screenshot 20200720 120924

Screenshot 20200720 120918

Last edited:
What am I looking at? It's private.

Looks like a couple of lesbians.

degrading, pathetic, deserves fire

Someone should help them remembER what happened last time foids got too happy over there

I like how isla vista immediately makes me think of ER

That's basically why I posted this.
Also part of me is like wtf were his parents thinking sending him there????

ER wanted to go himself. He sought out Isla Vista after extensive internet research, he really thought he could change his life and get with Stacey(lites). Instead he got stuck in a low status apartment where you 'land' in Isla Vista if you know absolutely nobody - and are supposed to move out of in your first year to a better place. Rodger was a NEET shut-in for the remainder of his time there.

Last edited:
ER wanted to go himself. He sought out Isla Vista after extensive internet research, he really thought he could change his life and get with Stacey(lites). Instead he got stuck in a low status apartment where you 'land' in Isla Vista if you know absolutely nobody - and are supposed to move out of in your first year to a better place. Rodger was a NEET shut-in for the remainder of his time there.
And he got unlucky with loser room mates right?

And he got unlucky with loser room mates right?

No, those type of apartments are bottom of the barrel by definition, so his roommates were never gonna be winners at life. The Chads, Chadlites and high tier normies probably already knew people in Isla Vista before they even got there via extended social networks, and found a room that way or coordinated to rent a house with friends or future classmates they knew and trusted.

To any normie+ person the Capri student apartments, where ER lived, are a mere stepping stone to something better. Capri was somewhere to crash at night the first 6-8 months while you integrated in Isla Vista life and find a cheaper room in a better situated house with more popular housemates and/or friends. You join a frat or have a social circle that grants you access to better living quarters.

After one or two semesters you need to moved on to that better place. Elliot stayed stuck in Capri. There already was a thread about this elsewhere.

Last edited:
No, those type of apartments are bottom of the barrel by definition, so his roommates were never gonna be winners at life. The Chads, Chadlites and high tier normies probably already knew people in Isla Vista before they even got there via extended social networks, and found a room that way or coordinated to rent a house with friends or future classmates they knew and trusted.

To any normie+ person the Capri student apartments, where ER lived, are a mere stepping stone to something better. Capri was somewhere to crash at night the first 6-8 months while you integrated in Isla Vista life and find a cheaper room in a better situated house with more popular housemates and/or friends. You join a frat or have a social circle that grants you access to better living quarters.

After one or two semesters you need to moved on to that better place. Elliot stayed stuck in Capri. There already was a thread about this elsewhere.

Ok understand, so it's same as UK, just the autists and spergcels stay there forever, hence he was bound to get stuck with them