Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW in light of the e-whore beheading incident,i want to throwback to one of the best Roastie btfo moments caught on camera

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
This video has been wiped from the entire internet just cause the victims this time were foids,which i believe is very unjust.I managed to save it while it first came out and uploaded it today,so download it while you can before my bitchute account gets deleted.

Roasties get absolutely destroyed by based men of culture

for those who havent seen the video before and need context
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...orocco-sexually-motivated-three-arrested.html

tbh, this video is pretty boring, shit quality, nothing really happens. ISIS stuff and the narco gangs from South America create much better content, though usually not with foids.

god damn, those white women look masculine and haggard as fuck

they look like really shitty male to female trannies

tbh, this video is pretty boring, shit quality, nothing really happens. ISIS stuff and the narco gangs from South America create much better content, though usually not with foids.
ive seen some videos with foids before but theyre never western whores like this,thats the reason u cant find this vid online since theyre privledged white women so the govt shut it down

Last edited:
Is there a video of the e-whore getting beheaded?
I've seen comments of people saying they have it but so far i've only seen the picture.

Is there a video of the e-whore getting beheaded?
I've seen comments of people saying they have it but so far i've only seen the picture.
i tried looking for it in every video uploading site and still haven't come up with anything.Though, i believe there must be a video since the when the killer took photos of the beheaded foid ,the picture looked like it was a screenshot from a instagram story which is in video format.

Last edited:
i tried looking for it in every video uploading site and still haven't come up with anything.Though, i believe there must be a video since the when the killer took photos of the beheaded foid ,the picture looked like it was a screenshot from a instagram story which is in video format.

If it exists it should be up somewhere by now. FUCK.
I'm going to keep looking as i'm running out of lifefuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back