Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In less than 6 months I will have spent 2 decades on this earth.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
7300 days spent on this Earth and I will have nothing to show for it. No achievements or accolades or any meaningful accomplishments to my name. No friends to share it with or family members who even care.

I've wasted 2 decades doing nothing but gaming and laying in my room while everyone else has moved on in their life. There are people out there half my age experiencing things I could not even dream of, people who still have vision and a drive and ambitions while I sit here not caring of what will happen to me in the next 10-20 years. Funny to think how I would not have even heard of this site if I just got a bit more lucky with the parents I was born to.

How do you oldcels cope knowing people are repulsed by you? How can some of you keep on going for 30, 40, 50 years with all of that responsibility and your own declining health?

Get out there and looksmaxx. You can come back when you are 23 and still a incel.

people half my age experiencing things I could never think of

You're 20, not 40.

Also, you're asking how I cope as a 30+ year old (almost 32). I don't know really, it's actually harder to cope the older I get, because I completely lost interest in things that distracted me, like video games, entertainment, shows, etc. I legit have no way to distract myself because everything feels the same the older I get.

Well, I'm in the exact same position as you except 7 years later.

I can tell you that eventually you go numb in a certain way. You go through the motions, every day feels like the one before. I swear something happens with your brain, it feels foggy and numb and almost devoid of any emotion. Every now and then you get an anxiety attack, an existential crysis, your emotions come back to life - mainly the despair and regret you feel every day amplified tenfold, but then you have to go back to work and you become numb again.

At least appreciate the fact that you haven't had any major failures like me. I've done some things I'm not proud of, things that haunt me to this day, that torture me in every waking moment.

I'm getting pretty close to that as well. I didn't even think about it like that until I read your post, quite depressing really. To think that I have already spent so many years doing absolutely nothing of value and having no one I can call friends or loved ones. Some of the best memories I have of the last ~6 years of my life were of me watching anime, that just goes to show how over it is.
You're 20, not 40.
10-year old Chads lead more interesting lives than 20-year old incels.

Go on no fap and hit the gym.