Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In Less Than 2 Years, My Job Will Become Like a Club Med Vacation

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
So, I've been working as a train driver in passenger service for over 10 years. This can get tiring, and I often go home exhausted and with sore hands. But in less than 2 years, I will gain enough seniority to finally avoid operating trains in passenger service. Instead, I will graduate to a position called "yard person". This consists of sitting in the employee cafeteria all day, and occasionally parking trains that are out of service in a nearby storage facility. This is very easy, and only takes about 10 minutes. After I finish parking my train, I just take a leisurely walk back to the employee cafeteria and do whatever I want, until I'm called to park another train several hours later (sometimes not at all).

My plan is to buy a laptop and browse the internet at work. I'll also spend my time listening to music on my headphones, talking to friends on the phone, reading, stuffing my face and posting on this forum ;)-- basically everything I do at home on my days off, except that I'll be paid more than $40/hr to do this, LOL. Major lifefuel. It's the least the world can do for me for suffering as an incel for decades.

So, while normies, Chads and Stacies are working shitty, low-paying jobs that stress them out, I'll be enjoying my life for once. Fuck you all.

$40 a fkin hour for that? how do I get in?
oh nvm you had to slave 10 years before that
are you going for early retirement? I know I would

$40 a fkin hour for that? how do I get in?
oh nvm you had to slave 10 years before that
are you going for early retirement? I know I would
My original plan was to retire early, but if I get comfortable with this new position, I'll just retire at 62. Might as well make money, get a big pension, and be covered by health insurance.

Money is the best cope, I'd probably be dead by rope now if I was a poorcel. Good for you, buddy.

Money is the best cope, I'd probably be dead by rope now if I was a poorcel. Good for you, buddy.
Yeah, with money you can at least claim you're a "MGTOW" living the James Bond lifestyle, lmao.

Gallons and gallons of men. Society is hell, man. :p