Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In Islam, if you have premarital sex, you’re given 80 or 100 lashes

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I think that’s the punishment in Saudi Arabia

Based Muslims. White Sharia now.

I dont like sharia. Everyone has a different belief so its gay to force them all.

Based Muslims. White Sharia now.
We must all become enlightened, Islamic, Arab men. This world would be a better place with the arrogance of whores stifled.

Insane BDSM whores would only like this.

Just deprive them of attention and social interaction.

But in the west...

IMG 20200127 161627

She live in the Arab world or America?
Insane BDSM whores would only like this.

Just deprive them of attention and social interaction.
BDSM whores only like it when they consent
Even islamic rules wont save us tbh.
But if it worked, i would only use it to rule toxic femininity tbh.
It’s a cool teaching in Islam though

Imagine how much society would advance if we treated women like that. All the low-status guys would have an incentive to work hard and men's time and energy wouldn't be spend trying to find relationships and to get laid, instead steered to more productive things. Every man would have a looksmatched GF.

Imagine how much society would advance if we treated women like that. All the low-status guys would have an incentive to work hard and men's time and energy wouldn't be spend trying to find relationships and to get laid, instead steered to more productive things. Every man would have a looksmatched GF.
High IQ

white sharia now :woke:

@Wiseman real talk

I prefer them getting stoned tbhngl

That’s why we need shariah law NOW, every incel should want shariah law.
Volcel if you don’t !

I think that’s the punishment in Saudi Arabia
Adultery punishments aren't enforced at all in Saudi. Almost every male I know has had 'premarital sex' at some point.

For adultery, (cheating with husband or wife) is death penalty by stoning.

I doubt that’s applied consistently. The Saudi international kids at my college were surprisingly degenerate. I hope it’s just the west that has corrupted them. I need to believe there is a haven for decency somewhere...

I doubt that’s applied consistently. The Saudi international kids at my college were surprisingly degenerate. I hope it’s just the west that has corrupted them. I need to believe there is a haven for decency somewhere...
Did those college students speak English?

Don't these Saudi billionaires shit on Instagram thots?

It's gotta be a tough job lashing the whores, but someone's gotta do it. I'd be happy to volunteer.

Women would be beaten 24/7 for being whores :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They must be American. Where was your college? Where do you live?
It was in the Boston area and we have a lot of international students. They spoke English well with few grammatical mistakes, but they still had accents.

It was in the Boston area and we have a lot of international students. They spoke English well with few grammatical mistakes, but they still had accents.
They must be living in America and started to act American

I didn’t say it’s a problem

Right, but when it was mentioned that Chechnya has White Sharia (get it? cos Chechens are all White?), you brought up that it's the most dangerous place for gay people - completely out of nowhere, for no apparent reason kek.