Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In high school, I wanted to run the cross country even after I just recovered from a broken leg

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
And I did. Most other students would find excuses not to run it but I was different. I loved pushing myself and trying hard in everything :feelsrope:

No body cared. Only one foid teacher noticed and decided to tell the year group about how they should be ashamed of themselves for being lazy when I ran it even when I have a valid excuse. The students didn’t care. No foid found that attractive. I didn’t get any more friends because of it. And I was probably the least favourite of my friend group that I had.

No one ever cares and no one ever notices

Brutal noreplypill. Even your fellow incels dont care (except me).

Do it for yourself bro, what people think doesn't matter. :soy: :bluepill:

That’s crazy. I hated running. Never will do running. Only gym weight training for muscle size. I could care less about running performance. I have good enough cardio to walk miles on steep trails and to push my push mower around the yard, so that’s good enough for me. I’m skinny af, so running would be counterproductive to building muscle

If David goggins did this, normies would be making tiktoks of it and everyone in the comments would be praising how tough he is

But when inky does it hes CLEARLY just trying to impress foids and is a weirdo

Are you fast now? You can still be best at something in your city

That’s crazy. I hated running. Never will do running. Only gym weight training for muscle size. I could care less about running performance. I have good enough cardio to walk miles on steep trails and to push my push mower around the yard, so that’s good enough for me. I’m skinny af, so running would be counterproductive to building muscle
Man im the exact opposite, i can run all day but i absolutely despise anything like weightlifting or pushups. Ive tried but its just torture for me, my body hates it for some reason. I wish i could enjoy lifting because im also a skinnycel and really need some muscle mass

This is how I am with the gym. I pushed myself and rarely took rest days. I’ve started taking them seriously now and I’m noticing alot more progress but when I wasn’t nobody cared or even bothered to ask why I wouldn’t give myself a break.

Man im the exact opposite, i can run all day but i absolutely despise anything like weightlifting or pushups. Ive tried but its just torture for me, my body hates it for some reason. I wish i could enjoy lifting because im also a skinnycel and really need some muscle mass
Exercise of any form is gonna be uncomfortable to an extent, but running is easily 10X harder for me than lifting. Running makes me feel insanely bad after like 30 seconds. I can easily spend an hour in the gym lifting weights though (obviously with rest between sets of course)