Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In high school i walked into a new class for the first time and this foid gave me death stare for no reason

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
-
I didn't do anything to the whore foid and she gave me this dirty ass look, and you wonder why people snap and go er in gta

its because you are ugly. get used to the death stare. I get it in public all of the time

I’ve gotten this look just working as a cashier life is brutal as a ugly male there are no solutions to our problems women hate ugly genetics and want you dead

:feelzez:
all the other kids with pumped up kicks better better run faster than my bullets

I’ve gotten this look just working as a cashier life is brutal as a ugly male there are no solutions to our problems women hate ugly genetics and want you dead
Yep

One time it happened to me I was looking around and then locked eyes with a blonde femoidus n she gave me that look blud (funny thing I had a buzzcut that time)

One time it happened to me I was looking around and then locked eyes with a blonde femoidus n she gave me that look blud (funny thing I had a buzzcut that time)
Go er in video game