Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In grade 12 (2016) i was the shortest male in my grade of 95 students…

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
… the second shortest was 5‘7“. I was and am 5‘4“

60% of the foids height-mogged me. Most were of these moggers were about 5‘7“ (around that)

In grade 3 my dream was to become a football (Soccer) goalie :fuk: - and it looked like I will be taller bc I should have been 5‘10 (too short for a goalie). My dad is 6‘2“, ironically it’s his fault I’m so short. He’s only carrier of the disease I have; it makes 50% of people with this disease short and/or ugly but he wasn’t affected.

My mom is 5‘4“… but it’s not her fault bc there’s a formula doctors use to predict height. It’s still used today and normally pretty accurate.

Last edited:
That sucks, man

Same age as me. Except i was the least popular. I didn’t even fit in with the loser group

That sucks, man
:cryfeels: It does

In grade 3 my dream was to become a football (Soccer) goalie :fuk: - and it looked like I will be taller bc I should have been 5‘10 (too short for a goalie). My dad is 6‘2“

In grade 3 my dream was to become a football (Soccer) goalie :fuk: - and it looked like I will be taller bc I should have been 5‘10 (too short for a goalie). My dad is 6‘2“
Ah, I see. How tall is your mom

Well, what happened as a consequence of your short height?

You were "mogged", perhaps bullied too?
I was bullied, but bc of my ugliness, primarily behind my back (people took pics of me, made memes with my official school photograph, I saw it by accident on someone’s phone it said like - „looks in the mirror, glass breaks“… something like that. Also when I walked to classes random students not from my grade talked about me and laughed. I had my last friend when I was 12. I was also good looking before that age. Then my disorder kicked in. It messed up my skull, my facial bones, eyes, orbital bones and head shape. I’m a 2/10

In grade 3 my dream was to become a football (Soccer) goalie :fuk: - and it looked like I will be taller bc I should have been 5‘10 (too short for a goalie). My dad is 6‘2“.

Bro what the fuck? The second shortest was 5’7??? Dude half the seniors in my HS are like 5’6 well tbf the ones that short are mostly rice and Hispanic. There’s a few seniors who are about 5’3/5’4, tallest in my 5th grade was 5’7/5’8

5‘4“. But there’s a formula for height and it weighs the father‘s height more. According to doctors and that formula which is still used today, I should have been about 5‘9 or 5‘10

ironically it’s my dad‘s fault I’m so short. He’s only carrier of the disease I have; it makes 50% of people with this disease short and/or ugly but he wasn’t affected. I was. He was good looking and is tall. I just got extremely unlucky

I was supposed to be 6‘2 but rn im the 2nd shortest in my class (5‘6), the shortest one is 5‘2 but he has a disorder.

I was supposed to be 6‘2 but rn im the 2nd shortest in my class (5‘6), the shortest one is 5‘2 but he has a disorder.
Ok that makes sense cuz ur in Germany in America you’d be a little below average

Ok that makes sense cuz ur in Germany in America you’d be a little below average
In the Netherlands i would be mistaken for a hairy child :feelsrope:. Also Amerimutts aren‘t very tall, like 5‘10 for whites.

In the Netherlands i would be mistaken for a hairy child :feelsrope:. Also Amerimutts aren‘t very tall, like 5‘10 for whites.
Yup. I remember traveling to Canada a year ago and I was fucking getting mogged by curries in height at 5’10/5’11

Bro what the fuck? The second shortest was 5’7??? Dude half the seniors in my HS are like 5’6 well tbf the ones that short are mostly rice and Hispanic. There’s a few seniors who are about 5’3/5’4, tallest in my 5th grade was 5’7/5’8
it’s my dad‘s fault I’m so short. He’s only carrier of the disease I have; it makes 50% of people with this disease short and/or ugly but he wasn’t affected. I was. He was good looking and is tall. I just got extremely unlucky
Ironically My dad is 6‘2“, ironically it’s his fault I’m so short. He’s only carrier of the disease I have; it makes 50% of people with this disease short and/or ugly but he wasn’t affected.

My mom is 5‘4“… but it’s not her fault bc there’s a formula doctors use to predict height. It’s still used today and normally pretty accurate.

I went to an international school, that very weirdly only consisted of Americans and Europeans. No Rice no curries no niggas. Only white westerners. 2 Russians

it’s my dad‘s fault I’m so short. He’s only carrier of the disease I have; it makes 50% of people with this disease short and/or ugly but he wasn’t affected. I was. He was good looking and is tall. I just got extremely unlucky
Ironically My dad is 6‘2“, ironically it’s his fault I’m so short. He’s only carrier of the disease I have; it makes 50% of people with this disease short and/or ugly but he wasn’t affected.

What is the disease called?

… the second shortest was 5‘7“. I was and am 5‘4“

60% of the foids height-mogged me. Most were of these moggers were about 5‘7“ (around that)

In grade 3 my dream was to become a football (Soccer) goalie :fuk: - and it looked like I will be taller bc I should have been 5‘10 (too short for a goalie). My dad is 6‘2“, ironically it’s his fault I’m so short. He’s only carrier of the disease I have; it makes 50% of people with this disease short and/or ugly but he wasn’t affected.

wtf did your dad do wrong, sorry brocel

I went to an international school, that very weirdly only consisted of Americans and Europeans. No Rice no curries no niggas. Only white westerners. 2 Russians
Makes sense

wtf did your dad do wrong, sorry brocel
Thanks bro. If you’re interested I can send you a dm explaining my situation. I basically inherited a disorder from him he wasn’t affected by at all (he’s tall and looked like Italian Chad when he made me). I’m short, but I’m much uglier than I am short. The ugly part is worse in my case

What is this disease? Also fuck your dad for not giving you HGH, despite being aware about this disease.

What is this disease? Also fuck your dad for not giving you HGH, despite being aware about this disease.
I’ll send you DM.

And yes, he’s a human biologist (Dr.). A bad one apparently. He should have known. He also knew he had the disease and that he could pass it on (50% of passing it on to offspring, my sister didn’t get it, she’s 5’3 but good looking and already had 2 boyfriends, both chads, and she’s 22). However, my dad was tall and always good looking, so I was double unlucky

Thanks bro. If you’re interested I can send you a dm explaining my situation. I basically inherited a disorder from him he wasn’t affected by at all (he’s tall and looked like Italian Chad when he made me). I’m short, but I’m much uglier than I am short. The ugly part is worse in my case
feel free to

Why did you want to be a soccer goalie

I was always short amongst my peers, from elementary to high school.

Even the people who were my height as kids eventually got their growth spurts and towered over me when we became teenagers and young adults.

Why did you want to be a soccer goalie
I liked soccer and thought goalies are cool

season 4 soccer ball GIF

I was always short amongst my peers, from elementary to high school.

Even the people who were my height as kids eventually got their growth spurts and towered over me when we became teenagers and young adults.
Ironically I was the tallest in my grade when I was 11 or 12. I stopped growing not much later. At about 16 I became the shortest

Ironically I was the tallest in my grade when I was 11 or 12. I stopped growing not much later. At about 16 I became the shortest
For me I think I was done growing around 14/15. I still held onto the copium that I would get taller by the end of high school.

Should've got HGH and asked about my growth to my doctor. I probably would've at least made it to 5'8 like my brother. Not tall, but it sure beats being fucking 5'4

For me I think I was done growing around 14/15. I still held onto the copium that I would get taller by the end of high school.

Should've got HGH and asked about my growth to my doctor. I probably would've at least made it to 5'8 like my brother. Not tall, but it sure beats being fucking 5'4
I feel you, sorry this happened bro

So for me HGH the docs said nobody could have guessed I needed HGH. I went to x-ray my hand when I was 14 (in 2 hospitals just to make sure), but the bones have already fused together meaning I won’t grow anymore and HGH are useless then anyway.