Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In future alt right will rule the west

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
With rising male virginity more men would end up becoming sad and angry. The alt right leaders will say to support them and when everything is do they will get a NAWALT traditional Christian wife. These angry men will support them in hopes that they will get a wife who will love them for who they are. In the meantime they will continue worshipping their tradthots and giving them money.

It will be very tough time for alt right in USA as they would have to fight an powerful China . Forcing corporates/industries to stop outsourcing to China won't work, as decades of being the one getting outsourced work has made them skilled in building stuff themselves.

But they are cucked. Will be rule of overprotective daddies, who will marry their 18+ roastie daughters to betabuxxers

But they are cucked. Will be rule of overprotective daddies, who will marry their 18+ roastie daughters to betabuxxers
Ofcourse they won't be able to do nothing about rising male inceldom.

Have fun make roasties who have had 100+ dicks inside them NAWALT Christian wifes.

Alt right are cucks ngl

They are too cucked to reintroduce the slut shaming culture or recreate a true traditional society. For ugly men nothing would change in any significant way. If anything, women would benefit both from the fake traditional mask and the advantages left by the left.

They are too cucked to reintroduce the slut shaming culture or recreate a true traditional society. For ugly men nothing would change in any significant way. If anything, women would benefit both from the fake traditional mask and the advantages left by the left.
I rember even good post from Nathan Larson about it, it says that tradcucks are even worse than left cuz wile left give women equal rights, tradcucks give women priveledges, instead of denying them, you can check Mainlanders channel for full post, its pretty based.
In other words youre right

I rember even good post from Nathan Larson about it, it says that tradcucks are even worse than left cuz wile left give women equal rights, tradcucks give women priveledges, instead of denying them, you can check Mainlanders channel for full post, its pretty based.
In other words youre right
Nathan Larson? The one who runs that dark web incel forum? The one who promotes incest? I thought he was a Nazi or something like that lol

Nathan Larson? The one who runs that dark web incel forum? The one who promotes incest? I thought he was a Nazi or something like that lol
whats darkweb incel forum :ha..feels:

Better than libtards

whats darkweb incel forum :ha..feels:
Incel forum hosted on dark web. Tbh I can't recall if it was his site or not but apparently many of his sites were forced to go down, after that he started an incel forum on dark web so chances of it going down is less.

I can't anything about those forums now ngl when I search about them.

Giga cope buddy boyos

Alt righters want you dead. That's thier grandmaster plan to wipe out all ethnics and whites who don't wish to see ethnics suffer.

Asians will rule the East Coast, Black nationalists the west coast, the Alt-Right the Mid-West and Jews New York and Washington

Good for me, so not gonna happen

Alt righters want you dead. That's thier grandmaster plan to wipe out all ethnics and whites who don't wish to see ethnics suffer.
Alt righters will have to come 10000 km to kill me.

An old diplomat of my country once said to me ( actually it was a group who I was in ) that Henry kissinger in some high level diplomatic party or function ( can't remember ) gave a speech saying " The only goal an Indian or Chinese has is to come to West to take our jobs ". I imagine alt right to think the same.

Alt righters will have to come 10000 km to kill me.

An old diplomat of my country once said to me ( actually it was a group who I was in ) that Henry kissinger in some high level diplomatic party or function ( can't remember ) gave a speech saying " The only goal an Indian or Chinese has is to come to West to take our jobs ". I imagine alt right to think the same.
Political dealings of all sorts are stacked against gods knows who in god knows how many stealthy ways. Fuck em all.

Alt right thinks "hard work" can overcome genetics lol. They will just tell us to shower and libs think we're all the same