Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In first, I was rejected by foid for being to old

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Being a kissless virgin at 25, and now starting to get rejected by 17-18 year olds(when foids look most beautiful and most perfect for fucking) for my age, is the most painfull feeling I coudl experience. I won't be rich in my thirties, soo betabuxxings not an option. Its just compeletly over. I can't see how Hamudi lived to 46.

I hope this damned world ends soon :feelscry:

Being a kissless virgin at 25, and now starting to get rejected by 17-18 year olds(when foids look most beautiful and most perfect for fucking) for my age, is the most painfull feeling I coudl experience. I won't be rich in my thirties, soo betabuxxings not an option. Its just compeletly over. I can't see how Hamudi lived to 46.
Just imagine finally getting a female to show some interest in you and then she somehow finds out that you're a 29-year-old virgin, like me?
Also IncelTear is currently making fun of me for having a bit of money, so you can forget Betabuxxing too imo, even if you had money.
I think that they are just jealous for having to go to work every single weekday themselves.

They didn't reject you because of your age, man.

Agepill is the worst pill

turbo erfuel for oldcels like me

we're literally too old for girls who lifemog us

I have been rejected both for being too old and too young before. But I'm almost certain both reasons given for the rejections were just excuses.

Not ripe enough yet actually I'd go 16-19
By 16 she's already fucked her 10th chad. So I guess you could say it's ripe with the smell of his cum.

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

They didn't reject you because of your age, man.
Based
18 year old Foids would all clamour to suck a 37 year old MEEKS tier looking Giga Chad's dick

Its not your age - its your face