Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In first grade I saw a girl's panties

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
We were sitting on the carpet and she was sitting in front of me. Her panties (or underwear) were visible because her shirt was a little up. I stared for a long time. She felt it, because she looked back at me and noticed I was staring at her exposed panties and picked her pants up higher. Her name was Desiree. She was my crush. I don't know what happened to her after first grade, but one thing I know for sure is this: she's getting Chad's dick on the regular.

Your desire for Desiree rose higher and higher

But now you're despondent, you'll likely never find 'er.

I'm going to go to a first grade class and try to find someone similar :feelshehe:

Gigachad out

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

THE FEDS ARE WATCHING
tbh I'm scared of being watched or monitored because I knew someone that was posting online and he was visited by Feds who took him to a mental health/behavioral health center for evaluation. IM SORRY FEDS IM JUST JOKING I PROMISE :feelshaha:

fuark you should've ravaged that jb pussy

I did as well but the circumstances were entirely different

When I was in 1st grade I went into the girls’ bathroom intentionally. I did it because at the time I thought it was stupid that bathrooms were segregated (didn’t understand why at the time) so I did it to sort of “protest”.

When I was in 1st grade I went into the girls’ bathroom intentionally. I did it because at the time I thought it was stupid that bathrooms were segregated (didn’t understand why at the time) so I did it to sort of “protest”.
did you see some foids peeing?

God damn mate she didnt even tell on you for that?

She was my crush
i also had my first crush in 1st grade, unfortunately for me she never said 1 word to me the entire school year, thought about maybe making a thread about it

You had your chance.

We were sitting on the carpet and she was sitting in front of me. Her panties (or underwear) were visible because her shirt was a little up. I stared for a long time. She felt it, because she looked back at me and noticed I was staring at her exposed panties and picked her pants up higher. Her name was Desiree. She was my crush.

Now I have a topic where I could mogg everyone, but this would be considered as bragging...

I'm going to go to a first grade class and try to find someone similar :feelshehe:

Now I have a topic where I could mogg everyone, but this would be considered as bragging...
This is supposed to be suifuel because she noticed me staring and picked up her pants because she thought I was an ugly loser

This is supposed to be suifuel because she noticed me staring and picked up her pants because she thought I was an ugly loser

Even back then as a child...