Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In every reviewbrah video,the entire comment section is talking about how he looks.Blackpill in every facet of life

he is a blackpill

I read that he met up with a fan and had to lose his virginity that way. Was 1 or 2 years ago when I followed him.

I read that he met up with a fan and had to lose his virginity that way. Was 1 or 2 years ago when I followed him.
where did you get that?wouldn't be surprised.

Reminds me of this. The guy pretty much gave his life for the cause of white supremacy and his fellow white supremacists disavow him because he's ugly. Imagine that.

eca.jpg

Everytime i look at myself in the mirror tbh.

Just be famous, bro
It's that easy
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Joey'sWorldTour probably has it bad too

Reminds me of this. The guy pretty much gave his life for the cause of white supremacy and his fellow white supremacists disavow him because he's ugly. Imagine that.
Over for supremacist copers

I've heard the vampire comparison used a lot. I assume that's because he speaks and dresses somewhat formally combined with his complexion.

From what little I've seen of the guy I do like him. I think he could probably ascend for a night using his status though.