Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In every couple I saw outside dudes were tall

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
In every single one. :feels:

The way toilets fetishize height is fucking sickening. It is fucking disgusting.

Face/money is cope.

With money she doesn't really love you, only thinks you're useful.
With face she might "love" you, but these guys have to jester and stay popular like crazy.

All a tall guy has to do is be tall and he can be an autistic ugly retard. :feels: It's like AUTOMATIC social status.

All a tall guy has to do is be tall and he can be an autistic ugly retard.

my 12 year old cousins mog me, they are almost my height :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

More and more people are waking up and seeing the truth for what it is.
Height >>>face is law

More and more people are waking up and seeing the truth for what it is.
Height >>>face is law
even if i was 6'5 with my face im subhuman fam

even if i was 6'5 with my face im subhuman fam
Copecopecopecopecopecopecope. If you are over 6' you should get permabanned. Fuck all tallfags who think they have the right to post on this forum

All a tall guy has to do is be tall and he can be an autistic ugly retard. :feels: It's like AUTOMATIC social status.
Cope, it's over for sub chad autists, regardless of height
I'm on the fence about this one. Heightpill is the most brutal for me as I have good face but turbomanlet so my face means nothing, but my diagnosed autism was the result of most of my bullying and social isolation. Despite my autism, I still think I could get a gf if I woke up one day and was a tallfag.

Tall man can not be incel

Brutal
All the people I see yh they are all fucking gl manlets, you absolutely can be incel if 6'0+

I'm on the fence about this one. Heightpill is the most brutal for me as I have good face but turbomanlet so my face means nothing, but my diagnosed autism was the result of most of my bullying and social isolation. Despite my autism, I still think I could get a gf if I woke up one day and was a tallfag.
If you were taller you wouldnt get bullied either:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: but I ahree the autismpill is also brutal

All the couples that I see in my town are composed by a male who is either taller than me or more attractive than me; often they are both.

:feelsjuice: Here we go again.

The point is, it's over for both manlets and uglycels. Foids want both face and height. An ugly tallfag may mog a shortcel but he's going to be mogged by a tall Chad eventually.

Don't underrate the role of face and mental disorders, they are both correlated with sexual success, even in scientific literature
:feelsjuice: Here we go again.

The point is, it's over for both manlets and uglycels. Foids want both face and height. An ugly tallfag may mog a shortcel but he's going to be mogged by a tall Chad eventually.
You are right: women want a beautiful face on a tall and handsome body

How tall are you?

Define tall
:worryfeels: technically taller than the country average. Hopefully, taller than the eiffel tower
You can talk about 6' cut-off in terms of the ideal height. so that is tall for whores ykwim?
All the people I see yh they are all fucking gl manlets, you absolutely can be incel if 6'0+
fax here :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited: