Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In EE countries anglo males aren't considered to be beautiful

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Here's a blackpill for you, in EE spanish and south american men are the considered to be the most beautiful. The beauty ladder in EE goes like this Spanish/Latin>EE>black>anglo white

I'm sorry asian/curry cels, but you are invisible.

This is supposed to be some lifefuel for ethnics btw. Both blacks and latinos are way more desired than the anglo whites in EE.

This is supposed to be some lifefuel for ethnics btw. Both blacks and latinos are way more desired than the anglo whites in EE.
Most ethnics here are asian/curry/arab.

Most ethnics here are asian/curry/arab.
There are a lot of blacks.

Edit: arabs actualy do great in Spain. Dark skin>white skin here. All the dark skinned bulgarian gypsies that are unwanted in Bulgaria are doing great here in Spain... that goes for both men and women.

They wouldn't want an uggo like me

Would the dude in my avi be considered attractive in EE?

Would the dude in my avi be considered attractive in EE?
In EE no, because slavs don't like muslims thanks to turks. But in Spain he will do just fine, he got the beard going on, so thats enough.

where can an ogre slay in europe?

They wouldn't want an uggo like me
Well you gonna have a bit of a hard time, because you are a small guy and by that i don''t mean short, but you got small frame. But still, you are Token Black in the full meaning so chicks will want to bang you just because how fucking rare blacks are in EE.

where can an ogre slay in europe?
Bulgaria will be super easy for you. 99 % of chads in bulgaria are muscular ogres.

maxresdefault.jpg

This guy has banged more models than you can imagine.

Well you gonna have a bit of a hard time, because you are a small guy and by that i don''t mean short, but you got small frame. But still, you are Token Black in the full meaning so chicks will want to bang you just because how fucking rare blacks are in EE.
If its going to be hard still then theres no hope. @Tellem--T brother youll be a slayer in EE confirmed.

If its going to be hard still then theres no hope. @Tellem--T brother youll be a slayer in EE confirmed.
Yea Tellem would be an absolute slayer. He would just have to enter a nightclub, and chicks will approach him all the time, he wouldn't have to do anything.

Collosal cope tbqhwy
I'm incel as fuck here in the UK but if I went to HIV ridden shithole that is EE I'd have a herd of EE skanks willing to suck my dick tbh
Fuk u

Collosal cope tbqhwy
I'm incel as fuck here in the UK but if I went to HIV ridden shithole that is EE I'd have a herd of EE skanks willing to suck my dick tbh
View attachment 7991
First of all, HIV is less of a problem in EE as there's not so much hypergamy as in the west. Second... you ain't getting a herd of skanks with that hairstyle. I don't how good that hair is in the west, but in EE that is 90s fashion lol.

Yea Tellem would be an absolute slayer. He would just have to enter a nightclub, and chicks will approach him all the time, he wouldn't have to do anything.
Lifefuel for genetically superior ethnics not subhumans

it doesnt feel right going to africa just to slay, i mean they have sex tourism in ethopia and i heard the chicks are decent and lightskinned
3458559_2_o.jpg

If they have these curves, i'm in. Otherwise, it's not worth the trouble.

Collosal cope tbqhwy
View attachment 7991
FAKECEL GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FAKECEL GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Trust me, at 24 years old I wish I was fakecel lmao

Its all about status in EE, as long as you are from the west you can fuck any woman there because she will think that you will provide her with immigration.

It's all fine and dandy until you get your ass beaten by a mob of Igors and Ivans.

1494672587805.png

Here's a blackpill for you, in EE spanish and south american men are the considered to be the most beautiful. The beauty ladder in EE goes like this Spanish/Latin>EE>black>anglo white

I'm sorry asian/curry cels, but you are invisible.

That's why we need gas chambers again. Betrayal should be punished.