Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In defense of MGTOW

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
The MGTOW has errors to an extent. They claim that women aren’t needed in your life, you can be happy without a relationship and much more. We know this is wrong but that’s not the point. The point is about their main argument which hopefully we can agree on.

They state society as a whole, in the modern western world, value women over men. The divorce courts are in favor of women over men. Around half of marriage end in divorce. As a man if you get divorced, you will lose everything that you have worked hard on. You will likely lose your house, car and kids. You would also be expected to pay for child support because she is a strong independent woman. Failure to comply with the regulation enforced from the law will result you being imprisoned. For women it doesn’t happen like that. They will be offered a shelter or money from tax payers. This is also another reason why most men are homeless.

There are little to no domestic abuse shelter or support centers for men. Thanks to all the feminist who rally at the men’s right activist meeting and shutting down all the funds for shelter aimed towards men.

It is true that I have made shit posts about their community. There are things I don’t agree with but overall I am leaner to the MGTOW ideology/philosophy than I am to feminist/SJW’s.

I think they'd get a little more respect if the ones who were sent their own way were honest about it and not so invested in their copes to preserve their inflated ego. yea bro, I'm sure you could slay if you went back to women. It's mostly the 40+ boomer ones that practice cognitive dissonance. The younger ones seem to be a bit more grounded.

The main problem I have with most MGTOW is that they're still in denial, and act like this was all their own choice. I don't want to be a betabuxx either, but that doesn't mean that I suffer from the delusion that even these types of foids would even do so much as give me the time of day, much less settle for me.

MGTOW is only for normies, if you have the option to get laid, then you value women and sex less.

The only thing a starving person cares about is food, if you can get food easily, you don’t obsess and worry about it.

Incels are somewhat obsessive because we desire something that we will never be able to attain, yet society acts like it’s necessary and as easy to get as water.

MGTOW was built on a foundation of 40+ year old men. That generation could get laid easily. Most young MGTOW men are incels in denial.

Last edited:
The main problem I have with most MGTOW is that they're still in denial, and act like this was all their own choice. I don't want to be a betabuxx either, but that doesn't mean that I suffer from the delusion that even these types of foids would even do so much as give me the time of day, much less settle for me.
Exactly.
I have yet to see MSTOW who left on his own rules, its always guys whose wifes/gfs cheated or just plain dumbed and divorce raped them (add some borderline incels who think they are MGTOW for some reason lol).

The MGTOW has errors to an extent. They claim that women aren’t needed in your life, you can be happy without a relationship and much more. We know this is wrong but that’s not the point. The point is about their main argument which hopefully we can agree on.
why? i'd be more happy WITHOUT a female, but failing to acquire one is the primary symptom of being ugly, so. relationships are a burden and you WILL get burned eventually. there's no need to set yourself up just to be knocked down. pumping and dumping would be the most i would engage in.

MCTOW= Men coping their own way:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Only when Tall White Chads are going MGTOW would it be proof that men with options would rather choose to go their own way. Otherwise... it's only men without options going MGTOW.

MGTOW theory is legit for the most part - but when you see old, bald, chinless guys whining about women on youtube; it starts to look more like TFL or inceldom.

The fact is that they would all leap at the chance to get any pussy which is the same for all the incels here who talk a good game. I've seen it on every incel forum. If a woman joins, the "hardline" incels will turn into beta faggots at the first sign of possible pussy. That's why women are banned from here I suspect.

I think they'd get a little more respect if the ones who were sent their own way were honest about it and not so invested in their copes to preserve their inflated ego. yea bro, I'm sure you could slay if you went back to women. It's mostly the 40+ boomer ones that practice cognitive dissonance. The younger ones seem to be a bit more grounded.
Back then M ruled. Toay its L and S

Speaking as fully blackpilled NON-incel, relationships simply aren't worth the risks or the hassle anymore, and I have no desire to start a family in today's environment. MGTOW is legit, IMHO.

MGTOW is a pretty good idea but most MGTOWs are just incels in denial. They don’t really believe what they preach.

Back then M ruled. Toay its L and S
Amen to that, brother. Women make their own living nowadays, so more are choosing not to reduce themselves to a prostitute by dating men they only have a pragmatic "interest" in.

I would be willing to believe MGTOWs are going their own way, if they wouldn't talk about women so much. Another thing, MGTOW won't change anything, the only way MGTOW can have any real effect is when all Chads go MGTOW which will never happen LOL.

I feel the same way