Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR In darkness we dwell

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I dont even bother to move the most of day. And when it gets dark i dont turn on light anymore.

From dawn to small hours i listen to death metal, doom, and sometimes dark ambient.

When evenining darkness congretates in my room i feel like i dissapear within it feeling very tranquile and contented in such minutes

How do you LDAR my brother truecel?

beer sugar coffein dark ambient games

I browse this forum and jerk off occasionally.

My favorite flashlight is the Thrunite th20. It has a "firefly" mode of .5 lumens and will work for a month on 1 single aa battery!

I also like the gerber 1xaa series of "task" lights with a 80+ hour battery life.

I also use a 2xaa tactical flashlight (with a two hour battery life) but only to identify and "deal with" threats. But I only use it for emergencies. Because of "back splash" and I like to keep my eyes ready for darkness!

As you can tell. I spend a lot of time in the dark.

I usually listen to nature as to hear unnatural things.

Either that or I watch movies and informative podcasts before I cry myself to sleep.

My favorite flashlight is the Thrunite th20. It has a "firefly" mode of .5 lumens and will work for a month on 1 single aa battery!

I also like the gerber as series single aa lights with a 80 hour battery life.

I also use a 2xaa tactical flashlight (with a two hour battery life) but only to identify and "deal with" threats. But I only use it for emergencies. Because of "back splash" and I like to keep my eyes ready for darkness!

As you can tell. I spend a lot of time in the dark.

I usually listen to nature as to hear unnatural things.

Either that or I watch movies and informative podcasts before I cry myself to sleep.
My flashlight is a cheap one. It is set into lighters that i buy.

My flashlight is a cheap one. It is set into lighters that i buy.
Cheap is ok. Btn (better than nothing), but I like a lower lumen light than the cheaper ones provide. They are too bright and eat batteries. I go cheap on the power required instead of the device. I recharge my batteries, with solar.

Basically. I live in deep rural and need stuff that's of good quality. Sometimes "cheap" costs too much.

Cheap is ok. Btn (better than nothing), but I like a lower lumen light than the cheaper ones provide. They are too bright and eat batteries. I go cheap on the power required instead of the device. I recharge my batteries, with solar.

Basically. I live in deep rural and need stuff that's of good quality. Sometimes "cheap" costs too much.
I dont use bulbs at all for months.Screen's light of my comp is all that gives me a light.

I dont use bulbs at all for months.Screen's light of my comp is all that gives me a light.
Nice.
Tell that to the all-to-common brown/black-out.

We have unreliable electricity here.
: (

Last edited: