Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In current year everyone has a """mental illness"""

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Suddenly every 20-somethings girl has PTSD or anxiety. Do these people even know what any of that means? Try getting fucking shell shock or sent to a POW camp in a war, or try getting your hand mutilated in a workplace accident at a shitty underpaid factory job only to have your employer try to dodge paying you compensation. Then tell me about how bad your """"""PTSD"""""" from getting your titty groped at a party is.

Then tell me about how bad your """"""PTSD"""""" from getting your titty groped at a party is.
Foids get "ptsd" from being approached by non chads, and by not getting attention from chads jfl

The concept of mental illness is cucked

Breaking up gives whores PTSD and anxiety nowadays. Sometimes i wonder if we live on the same planet

Foids choose mental illnesses to diagnose themselves with like people choose food at supermarket shelf jfl

The concept of mental illness is cucked
Agreed. In contemporary times mental illness is used an excuse to gaslight people into denying the legitimacy of a normal stress response. You are expected to numb yourself with pills, """"""therapy""""""", and copes so that others can continue to walk all over you.

Agreed. In contemporary times mental illness is used an excuse to gaslight people into denying the legitimacy of a normal stress response. You are expected to numb yourself with pills, """"""therapy""""""", and copes so that others can continue to walk all over you.
high iq ngl

Everyone wants to play the victim and gain sympathy points, especially holes.

Being incel leads to mental illnesses

Foids get "ptsd" from being approached by non chads, and by not getting attention from chads jfl
Yea JFL thanks kikesses for this level of foids rights @kikecel

I cant think of any reason for a foid to have anxiety. What do they fear of? Not sucking cock?

Foid want attention and the men are just ugly

The vast majority of common mental "illnesses" (personality disorders) don't negatively affect females' social and sexual success.

Asperger's doesn't negatively affect females, if anything it's an attractive trait (le gamer girl, shut in, little to no friends, shy, weird hobbies/interests etc.)

"Men" with asperger's are disgusting to both men and women unless they're 6'0"+ and very attractive in which case people and females try to look past it.

Female depression and or loneliness is a joke and it should absolutely never be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Mental illnesses to foids are a personality trait. They wear it as a badge of honor while incels go and rot in a center or something. I always hear foids brag about having a mental illness

I would give both of my legs to be neurotypical :feelsbadman:

Interesting post