Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In Cuckmerica If You Refuse To Let Your Kid Change Genders You Lose Custody Of Your Child

G

gilescorey

Nobody is ever going to want me
★★★★
22d 11h 19m
Oh Lord, the Great Collapse
Won't be our end
When the world falls into the flames
We will rise again

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
81d 19h 30m
the irony, is that if this muzzie believed in abortion, this all could have been prevented

mgtow

mgtow

Officer
★★★
21d 20h 37m
In cuckada you have to pay for the gender-change surgery of your boy(to a girl) decided by the mother, divorced, through child support.

Western men lost the shit test (of feminism). Let's see if muslims win

EDIT:

Thinking again, is this all the dramatics done by a foid when she isn't able to get a Chad's spawn? Some kinda vengeance on the beta's kid she's raising.

Last edited:
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
167d 15h 15m
Fucking hell, as an autistic male, I’m sick of literal autistic trannies giving my types a bad name by resorting to…. that.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
SlayerSlayer said:
the irony, is that if this muzzie believed in abortion, this all could have been prevented
Abortion is permissible under certain circumstances; if it's for the mother's health (as in, she will die while giving birth) or if she was raped and she gets pregnant as a result. It's not black and white, stop pretending that it is. :feelsjuice:

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
29d 12h 57m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Abortion is permissible under certain circumstances; if it's for the mother's health (as in, she will die while giving birth) or if she was raped and she gets pregnant as a result. It's not black and white, stop pretending that it is. :feelsjuice:
:feelsjuice:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
54d 7h 8m
remember this all started with giving women rights

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
29d 12h 57m
Broly said:
Remember that it was the pigskin men who did it.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
54d 7h 8m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
no bro it was the jooosss:feels:

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
192d 22h 48m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Abortion shoulld be only allowed if she was impregnated through artificial insemination, in other cases the fetus didn't invade her body (just grew inside it), therefore she has no right to take him out. She doesn't have the right of killing an innocent, just because of her personal buisiness, if it was through artificial insemination, fetus is not innocent

Last edited:
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
trying to ascend said:
Abortion only allowed if she was impregnated through artificial insemination, in other cases the fetus didn't invade her body (just grew inside it), therefore she has no right to take him out. She doesn't have the right of killing an innocent, just because of her personal buisiness, if it was through artificial insemination, fetus is not innocent
I'm talking from an Islamic perspective.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Wizardcel
15d 9h 47m
I vow to live a celibate.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
54d 1h 58m
The U.S.S.A. , it's like if Stalin was a tranny enforcing sex changes on the populace with a political vanguard of BLM, radical feminist, and faggot foot soldiers. I don't think there has ever been a worse nation or empire in the world history of civilization.

Last edited:
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Depressive and Deathnic
★★
36d 4h 14m
DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
11d 14h 41m
I love how to become a tranny you have to be recruited jfl imagine having zero sympathy for an autistic child because you need to get gen z tranny rates up

L

Lebensmüder

Autistcel, >20: no date, no kiss, no holding hands
158d 1h 22m
youthislife said:
The very same nation that will call you pedophile and creep when you admit that you are attracted to 17-year-olds (which are phenotypically/ethologically indistinguishable from older women) as a ~20-year-old man and the very same nation that says that these 17-year-old babies are unfit for sexual consent - so for a quick fuck (they already did at least a dozen times before) they are too immature/inept, but for a life-altering medical operation they are mentally fit enough (although according to them their brain is so underdeveloped that they just cannot physiologically say what's right and wrong for them). Everyone who looks for logic in that decision is wrong in the clown's world.
MarquisDeSade said:
The U.S.S.A. , it's like if Stalin was a tranny enforcing sex changes on the populace with a political vanguard of BLM, radical feminist, and faggot foot soldiers. I don't think there has ever been a worse nation or empire in the world history of civilization.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
160d 23h 10m
This unironically distresses me. This is the kind of shit the most powerful people in this world, those who control UN, EU, Corporations, promote. And they are using their ceconomic power and influence to make everyone bend to their will.

Only countries like Iran, China or Russia, who took a stand against western hegemony are barely able to save their popularions from this bullshit.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
54d 1h 58m
Lebensmüder said:
The very same nation that will call you pedophile and creep when you admit that you are attracted to 17-year-olds (which are phenotypically/ethologically indistinguishable from older women) as a ~20-year-old man and the very same nation that says that these 17-year-old babies are unfit for sexual consent - so for a quick fuck (they already did at least a dozen times before) they are too immature/inept, but for a life-altering medical operation they are mentally fit enough (although according to them their brain is so underdeveloped that they just cannot physiologically say what's right and wrong for them). Everyone who looks for logic in that decision is wrong in the clown's world.
Exactly.

Y

youthislife

Veteran
★★
14d 19h 52m
Caesercel said:
This unironically distresses me. This is the kind of shit the most powerful people in this world, those who control UN, EU, Corporations, promote. And they are using their ceconomic power and influence to make everyone bend to their will.

Only countries like Iran, China or Russia, who took a stand against western hegemony are barely able to save their popularions from this bullshit.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
249d 3h 20m
Broly said:
slippery slope is real. feminist organizations evolved to support lgb rights when feminist legislation passed thru cause they need a cause to keep existing and farming shekels. then they brought tranny shit in with LGBT, now soon they will do tranny kids, then beastiality, neo pronouns. maybe polygamy, polygny too

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
249d 3h 20m
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
300d 17h 22m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
Diocel @Diocel Idotms @Idotms Broly @Broly BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill thoughts
White people moment.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
287d 8h 25m
Wow so now that it’s happening against a Muslim they care? Lol. This has happened to hundreds of white families and your people supported it.
Nebuchadnezzar said:
Jews and niggers*
:feelskek:

women’s suffrage in the US actually wasn’t even supported by women. It was Jews and African Americans that forced it, then when it became popular women started moving for it.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
249d 3h 20m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
legit liberal pigskins love this and smile

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
365d 15h 23m
Transcended Trucel said:
gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel woke liberals are targeting ethnics and based ethnic values with their tranny shit now too. they commit economic and cultural imperialism under a different name
White people did this

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional Black supremacy
★★★★★
243d 23h 20m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Fucking hell, as an autistic male, I’m sick of literal autistic trannies giving my types a bad name by resorting to…. that.
It's important to note that the autistic teenager was an incel, asking out girls but being rebuffed.

Transsexuality as advanced inceldom theorem confirmed. It's literally a narcissistic defense (falling in love with yourself, 'becoming the gf').

also:

:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Y

youthislife

Veteran
★★
14d 19h 52m
Transcended Trucel said:
gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel woke liberals are targeting ethnics and based ethnic values with their tranny shit now too. they commit economic and cultural imperialism under a different name

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
13d 7h 30m
yikes usually this is the sort of shit you see or hear about from cucknada

Permabancel

Permabancel

Officer
★★
14d 20h 52m
Even after all That society in general remains cucked and worships women more and more everyday

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
50d 23h 55m
Of course it was Seattle. Probably the most cucked city after San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles.