Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IN COMPARISON.....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★
China is currently a far right wing country....like North korea...their whole M.O. is to prepare for war... Russia currently as well....

Western countries/usa under the left wing agenda/ democracy....they have distractions...football/soccor...sports...celebrity performances...drama...gossip....etc....these things really dnt exist I far right countries..

So report has came out that Chinese navy is slowly surpassing united states navy in technology and have won decisive battles in counter intelligence in recent months...

Back when usa was more right wing...they defeated the japanese and with help from allies...the Germans as well....

Women in far right countries reward men for bravery...strength....power...and status money....that is why inceldom is rare in those countries...cause men have motivation to be dominant and get pussy regardless of their looks to a certain degree.

Western world...men are awarded for their looks and physiques...thus the growing crop of incels in those type of environments from the seeds that are planted...thus we are NEET alot of times...no motivation....

Military recruiting is low in Western leftist liberal countries behind this.....far right countries tend to have the largest armies and most marriages....women tend to reward a man for masculinity over their... looks are the cause of rewards...male models...in Western liberal countries....

China is currently a far right wing country....like North korea...their whole M.O. is to prepare for war... Russia currently as well....

Western countries/usa under the left wing agenda/ democracy....they have distractions...football/soccor...sports...celebrity performances...drama...gossip....etc....these things really dnt exist I far right countries..

So report has came out that Chinese navy is slowly surpassing united states navy in technology and have won decisive battles in counter intelligence in recent months...

Back when usa was more right wing...they defeated the japanese and with help from allies...the Germans as well....

Women in far right countries reward men for bravery...strength....power...and status money....that is why inceldom is rare in those countries...cause men have motivation to be dominant and get pussy regardless of their looks to a certain degree.

Western world...men are awarded for their looks and physiques...thus the growing crop of incels in those type of environments from the seeds that are planted...thus we are NEET alot of times...no motivation....

Military recruiting is low in Western leftist liberal countries behind this.....far right countries tend to have the largest armies and most marriages....women tend to reward a man for masculinity over their... looks are the cause of rewards...male models...in Western liberal countries....
why are you typing like one of these 60 year olds in youtube comment section
i... dont....get...it....

no offense btw, just curious
i will be 60 too someday, but i may die before that, not sure. Its not looking that great ngl ded srs

Decently high iq post, bookmarking this

no offense btw, just curious
i will be 60 too someday, but i may die before that, not sure. Its not looking that great ngl ded srs
What happened?

What happened?
I have autism, which comes with health issues. Live on welfare now. I am constantly stressed. I dont think i will live long. I dont feel bad about it, it just is what it is.

I have autism, which comes with health issues. Live on welfare now. I am constantly stressed. I dont think i will live long. I dont feel bad about it, it just is what it is.
Hope it gets better man. I love you bro.