Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In Austria, the (((corona vaccine))) will be compulsory in February

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★

Welcome to Clown World, buddy boyos. Enjoy your stay. :society:

Gentle reminder to the normgroids that I will never get vaccinated. They can take what I have. I do not care. I know that I am right, and nothing can take that away from me.

Hitler and Fritz were also Austrian. Not a coincidence

:feelsYall: Neither will I, I don't care about all the blackmail, both vaxxed and uncucked, will meet their doom soon.

Hitler and Fritz were also Austrian. Not a coincidence
It was quite obvious that this was gonna come sooner or later. (Well, perhaps not obvious to normies, but if you're unplugged from the Matrix, it's as evident as that the sky is blue.) Other countries will follow suit.

The ride has just begun. The real fun has yet to come. I am ready for my purge. They can kill me. I don't care. I know that I'm with the Truth.

Glad I don't have to deal with this bullshit.

reminder that the government is not entitled to my body and I'll consider enforcing vaccines to be a rape (abridgment of bodily autonomy) and any organization which encourages rape on mass scale is a terrorist organization in my eyes
BTW kikeccines in all countries, where vaccine mandates exist, already fail the "no coercion" criterium
Consent infographic 1 638

I hope Grzegorz Braun will successfully do his Nuremberg 2.0 project and hold all corona-terrorists accountable :feelsLightsaber:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECfQOb2kBdg

:lul:
did you study micro biology or something like that?
Nice shill attempt.

I have, in fact, done a course on immunology. But that doesn't influence my point in the slightest. You don't need to be a biologist to see that a world with compulsory yearly injections is utterly dystopian and presents a horrifying future. Besides, if some meme virus is enough of an excuse to make this compulsory, who the fuck knows what else they're going to do? The premise has been set. It's easy to now argue that we might as well add some other vaccines into your yearly goy injection.

Glad I don't have to deal with this bullshit.
Soon you will.

Welcome to Clown World, buddy boyos. Enjoy your stay. :society:

Gentle reminder to the normgroids that I will never get vaccinated. They can take what I have. I do not care. I know that I am right, and nothing can take that away from me.
what will happen if you don't take it?

I wondered this as well. They don't specify. My expectation is that they'll hit you where it hurts: the wallet. You will pay a monthly fine. If you refuse to pay, you'll bankrupt and/or spend time in prison.

I wondered this as well. They don't specify. My expectation is that they'll hit you where it hurts: the wallet. You will pay a monthly fine. If you refuse to pay, you'll bankrupt and/or spend time in prison.
or like they're already doing in most countries, you won't be able to go anywhere (grocery store, gym, malls etc) without a vaccine pass or whatever you call it.

The news comes just days after Austria implemented a lockdown for its unvaccinated residents, which prohibits unvaccinated citizens over the age of 12 from leaving their homes for unessential reasons.
So... they arrest/fine everyone who leaves their home? How will they even check who's vaccinated and who isn't? Maybe it will be on a random basis.

This reminds me, here when the plandemic was getting started they implemented a system for getting approval to leave your home in order to prove you have an essential reason but it was so shitty (just like everything else the government tries to do) that I sure hope they don't do it again. Also, a man got fined a lot of money just for smoking a cigarette right in front of his home just because his home happened to be next to a park.

Last edited:
or like they're already doing in most countries, you won't be able to go anywhere (grocery store, gym, malls etc) without a vaccine pass or whatever you call it.
No, because that rule is already the case in Austria. Right now unvaccinated people aren't allowed to leave their home for non-essential reasons. So whatever it entails, it's going to be more extreme than that.
So... they arrest/fine everyone who leaves their home? How will they even check who's vaccinated and who isn't? Maybe it will be on a random basis.
Yes, in principle. Moreover, as far as I know, the fines are thousands of dollars.

what happend to my body my choice?
That was a meme slogan anyway. They never apply it to the fetus. My body my choice, when interpreted consistently, is a pro-life statement.

Nice shill attempt.

I have, in fact, done a course on immunology. But that doesn't influence my point in the slightest. You don't need to be a biologist to see that a world with compulsory yearly injections is utterly dystopian and presents a horrifying future. Besides, if some meme virus is enough of an excuse to make this compulsory, who the fuck knows what else they're going to do? The premise has been set. It's easy to now argue that we might as well add some other vaccines into your yearly goy injection.
Ok. Then show us your papers/articles on what your opinion is based on. I only care about facts and not some „you don’t have to be a biologist to know that bla bla bla“-bullshit. Only an opinion based on facts is a serious opinion.:blackpill:

Last edited:
Have you looked into all the exemptions available in your country and how to apply for them. Eg.. with a lawyer writing it.

Hitler opposed vaccine mandates
when you look at politicians, Hitler was hardly the worst one, he gets bad rap due to propaganda and participating in the biggest war up to date
Nazi Germany kinda kick-started protecting nature and animals while normie environmentalism is >let's genetically modify cows to fart less :soy:
leave the cows alone, normshits, you're being worse than Hitler

Buy months worth or rice, a couple of light salts (potassium/sodium combo) and a multivitamin pack.

You can last for months in your apartment for just about 30-40 euros. I eat a lot of rice anyway so it doesn't ever go bad since I can go through the oldest stuff first (best by date is 2 years).

I've done this in preparation for bad shit happening, including lockdowns for the unvaxxed.

my body my choice

Soon the Biden-Harris regime will do the same thing here in Cuckmerica

did you study micro biology or something like that?
You don't need that. It's just being able to think logically and not being naive. Watch Endgame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement
I don't remember which country it was in, but they were on lockdown and randomly making people take photos of themselves with their home in the background within 5 minutes. If the person failed, police would go to their house to investigate.
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: what happend to my body my choice?
They don't actually have principles. They only care about power.

I don't remember which country it was in, but they were on lockdown and randomly making people take photos of themselves with their home in the background within 5 minutes. If the person failed, police would go to their house to investigate.
Fuck that. Not only is it dystopian but I also hate taking photos of myself.

Ok. Then show us your papers/articles on what your opinion is based on. I only care about facts and not some „you don’t have to be a biologist to know that bla bla bla“-bullshit. Only an opinion based on facts is a serious opinion.:blackpill:
That's a very NPC thing to say. My opinion is based on morality. I don't need science to back that up. Science isn't even meant to answer these questions.

Consider the following counter-question. Why do you dislike homosexuals? Can you back that up with a paper? Fact of the matter is, you cannot. Not only does science not concern itself with such questions, even if it did, science would argue that homosexuality is great, because, as we all know, academia is a far-left cultural Marxist echochamber.

But he supported concentration camp mandates
He also supported the immigation of German Jews to Palestine and was even willing to help them. In fact he went so far as to collaborate with some Zionist terroritsts in Palestine to aid them in moving.

Have you looked into all the exemptions available in your country and how to apply for them. Eg.. with a lawyer writing it.
That would merely be evading from the fight. I'm not scared, they can bring on all they got. I stay by my principles.

you'll own nothing and you will be happy :feelsokman:

I don't need science to back that up.
Ok.
Consider the following counter-question. Why do you dislike homosexuals? Can you back that up with a paper? Fact of the matter is, you cannot. Not only does science not concern itself with such questions, even if it did, science would argue that homosexuality is great, because, as we all know, academia is a far-left cultural Marxist echochamber.
This is truly a question of morality. Same with abortion. There is no right or wrong. But these are not scientific topics. You can get knowledge about the vacc and then argue. But you can’t get knowledge about if homosexuality is good or bad.
Imagine somebody without any knowledge about your job would tell how to do your job. What would you say?

You can’t think logically without the necessary knowledge.
That data is available to everyone to make logical conclusions about it. There is no virus, the doctors have not been able identify it. There's also a who's who of top doctors and scientists who have come adamantly against the vaccine. I won't start listing them for you cause I don't feel like putting in so much effort for one person tbh. Start with this article. I'm not a white nationalist btw, but whatever:
you can’t get knowledge about if homosexuality is good or bad.
Well you can. They're 2% of the population yet they're the top 7 worst serial killers in America. The media likes to ignore how serial killers are so often homos. They're 239 times (per capita) as likely to have AIDS as hetero men are according to AIDS.gov data. Half of them have had over 500 sexual partners, 25% having over 1000. They can't reproduce and they're attracted to young boys (another thing the media doesn't like to talk about). They have organizations like NAMBLA. Then you have how common homosexuality is among the scumbag elites (very common). This is without even bringing in religion.

Last edited:
That data is available to everyone to make logical conclusions about it. There is no virus, the doctors have not been able identify it. There's also a who's who of top doctors and scientists who have come adamantly against the vaccine. I won't start listing them for you cause I don't feel like putting in so much effort for one person tbh. Start with this article. I'm not a white nationalist btw, but whatever:
Frankly speaking, if your source is the Daily Stormer, then you have effectively discredited yourself.

Well you can. They're 2% of the population yet they're the top 7 worst serial killers in America. The media likes to ignore how serial killers are so often homos. They're 239 times (per capita) as likely to have AIDS as hetero men are according to AIDS.gov data. Half of them have had over 500 sexual partners, 25% having over 1000. They can't reproduce and they're attracted to young boys (another thing the media doesn't like to talk about). They have organizations like NAMBLA. Then you have how common homosexuality is among the scumbag elites (very common). This is without even bringing in religion.
Yes, but even if homosexuals were law-abiding otherwise, homosexuality would still be immoral on a foundational level.

Frankly speaking, if your source is the Daily Stormer, then you have effectively discredited yourself.
The fuck you talking about?:bluepill: I haven't even been a white nationalist for years but he still has good analysis on a lot of things such as covid.

Click on the link in the article. It's John Hopkins. One of the main Universities funded by Gates and the main one involved with the fake pandemic. The covid deaths are all laundered from other categories. The media has even said "wow the flu disappeared during covid somehow".

The fuck you talking about?:bluepill: I haven't even been a white nationalist for years but he still has good analysis on a lot of things such as covid.

Click on the link in the article. It's John Hopkins. One of the main Universities funded by Gates and the main one involved with the fake pandemic. The covid deaths are all laundered from other categories. The media has even said "wow the flu disappeared during covid somehow".
I cannot take a news website seriously that has anime stuff plastered on the sides and continually appeals to memes.

I'm not necessarily discarding your claim itself. Although Covid is not the same as the flu (they are entirely different virus species) it is correct that the symptoms are effectively the same, as are the death rates. People have conveniently memory-hole'd basic knowledge about the ordinary flu: the yearly deaths, the loss of smell, the long-term fatigue --- all of that has always been like that. Yet, never did people bother to get their yearly flu vaccine.

If you could go back in time, and ask them why that is, they would wisely answer that illness and death is a fact of life, and that one should draw a line at how far you're willing to intervene in this natural order of things.

Such is the power of propaganda. You have witnessed in real time the mind-alterating of the majority of the world's population.

You will take it like a good citizen, you slave :ahegao:

The ride has just begun. The real fun has yet to come. I am ready for my purge. They can kill me. I don't care. I know that I'm with the Truth.
Better die free, than live a slave tbh

"Take the medicine inkwell, it's for your own good!"

supnud.gif

I stopped reading here:
„Maybe the virus is killing people“ lol
Yeah, and most serial killers in general are male. This is btw how feminism is arguing: most serial killers are male-> All men are potential serial killers.

I stopped reading here:
„Maybe the virus is killing people“ lol

Yeah, and most serial killers in general are male. This is btw how feminism is arguing: most serial killers are male-> All men are potential serial killers.
How many booster shots (pure estrogen shots) did you receive?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back