Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In any new social group I always seem to be at the bottom

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Because I'm a short rice-cel people always relegate me to the bottom of the group heirachy. People don't take what I say seriously, people don't look at me when speaking, nobody asks for my opinion when deciding on what the group should do.

The only way I can move up the group is by demonstrating some skill, for example by being smarter (for school), good at the game (if gaming group), by being funny etc. If I don't have any of those skills its only a short time before I get kicked out the group.

It's so frustrating to see normies get so easily accepted into social groups without putting in much effort. People want to build a strong team. Foids get in because their foids. Tallfags get in because their tall. Good looking people are in because their good looking. Maybe throw in a token black for diversity. Where does that leave me? Nowhere.

It's sad to accept that nobody accepts me just for me.

Being a manlet is enough for this to happen. Being asian is like a 2x modifier to statuslosing

Very real phenomenon. Being ugly/short/shitty frame plays a role subconsciously in the way people treat you.

When attractive people talk, or tall people talk, everyone stands up straight and listens.

Being a manlet is enough for this to happen. Being asian is like a 2x modifier to statuslosing

Playing life on impossible mode :cryfeels:

Very real phenomenon. Being ugly/short/shitty frame plays a role subconsciously in the way people treat you.

When attractive people talk, or tall people talk, everyone stands up straight and listens.

Yeah man, I feel the subconscious hate. That's why I never believe any compliments.

Mog or be mogged