Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In anime, the main character is only 15-17 yet he has already gone on adventures, saved the world, got a harem of hot chicks, obtained superpowers etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Meanwhile you're older than that and havent achieved 1% of that.

Even in the anime is a generic high school slice of life, the MC has gotten more action than you.

comparing yourself to isekai protag
admitting you watch isekai
kinda cringe tbh

Its an anime what do you expect? To watch someone sit on the computer and shitpost all day?

Because anime is fiction.

The only superpower I acquired from puberty is the super desire to kill myself.

kinda cringe tbh
Pretty much almost every popular shounen series is like that.

Naruto saved the world in the great ninja war at 15-16

Ichigo defeated aizen when he was 15 and yhwach at 17

Luffy got an entire crew at just 17 and did impossible achievements at that age.

Ironically it's Goku who's old. He didn't really become a hero until he was already in his 20s and had a kid. In his most powerful form, he already 40+ years old.

kinda cringe tbh
Yeah tbh.

No human being is saving the world or getting superpowers. Not even Chad JFL :feelskek:

Pretty much almost every popular shounen series is like that.

Naruto saved the world in the great ninja war at 15-16

Ichigo defeated aizen when he was 15 and yhwach at 17

Luffy got an entire crew at just 17 and did impossible achievements at that age.

Ironically it's Goku who's old. He didn't really become a hero until he was already in his 20s and had a kid. In his most powerful form, he already 40+ years old.
its fiction, you can write your own character whos a fucking baby and still the ruler of the world or some shit

At least you were able to weebmax

We live in hell, not anime

At least you were able to weebmax
Not as much as you think. I have probably only seen 1-2 Isekai animes in my life. And the only one I remember is Konosuba aka my avatar.

I heard of SAO simply because it's so famous and it's fanbase is even worse. But I never watched it because people say it gets really bad after the start. Like good premise but poor execution.

That's because you should be experiencing life at that age.
If you haven't, it's beyond over. No woman wants a virgin man after she's had over a hundred cocks in her cunt
full

That's because you should be experiencing life at that age.
If you haven't, it's beyond over. No woman wants a virgin man after she's had over a hundred cocks in her cunt
full
And no virgin wants a woman who has had over a hundred cocks in her cunt.
Wait no... IT users do.

And no virgin wants a woman who has had over a hundred cocks in her cunt.
Wait no... IT users do.
You seriously think there exists virgin women?
There aren't.
They all want cum in their cunts.
If you didn't take her virginity in your teens, you'll never experience tight virgin pussy.
It's over man
It's over buddy boyo

low iq thread ngl

How can anyone enjoy watching this shit past the age of 12

I think the Japanese even say something like it is a problem when people don’t graduate from watching shounens because it shows they can’t differentiate between characters portrayed in anime and how people in real life think and act.

I think the Japanese even say something like it is a problem when people don’t graduate from watching shounens because it shows they can’t differentiate between characters portrayed in anime and how people in real life think and act.
Its pretty obvious. People don't want to be an adult especially in japan.

People need to understand being a teen for most part is probably the best time of your life. You have almost the same level of freedom as an adult but none of the shitty responsibilities like wagecucking, paying bills and taxes etc. Hell you don't even go to jail, you go to juvy when you're not an adult. People always see oh you're just a kid so we'll let you off.

Also another thing is for normies who are teens, you still have hope, you still believe you have a future. In Japan your future is pretty much decided at 18 where you do the uni exams and that will decide whether or not you go to todai and be a winner or if you are a loser.

That's why most anime never dare cover what happens after high school graduation. How many viewers would it trigger if it did lol

Last edited:
Isekai animes be like