Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In an Olympics where Russia is banned due to political reasons an Iranian athlete gets disqualified for showing a religious flag

incelerated

incelerated

no height, no rizz
★★★★★
We're talking about the most politicized Olympics ever because they just went and banned Russia and Belarus altogether from taking part in the competition for purely political reasons.

Now an Iranian gold medalist shows a religious flag which has nothing even political about it and they take away his gold medal.

Jewish clown world.

@Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Free him, the IOC has long been compromised. They allow Israel ffs

Free him, the IOC has long been compromised. They allow Israel ffs
They also allow the United States and all other westoid aggressor countries JFL. Honestly the Olympics should just be abolished. Massive waste of time and money

Honestly the Olympics should just be abolished. Massive waste of time and money
Honestly, no intelligent person cares about the Olympics anymore. What the fuck does it matter to me how many gold medals my country wins? That only had meaning during the Cold War. If I were a politician, I would rather give money to the homeless than bribe the IOC. At least the crime rate will go down.

Lol how did I never seen this thread? And yeah, just shows who controls the world.

Honestly, no intelligent person cares about the Olympics anymore. What the fuck does it matter to me how many gold medals my country wins? That only had meaning during the Cold War. If I were a politician, I would rather give money to the homeless than bribe the IOC. At least the crime rate will go down.
True. I can’t stand to cheer on genetically gifted Chad and Tyrone while getting lgbt propaganda shoved in my face

1725578374399v

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back