Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In America would this foid have been a slave due to 1 drop rule?

Not bad at all for a mystery meat mongrel abeeda. She would unironically be considered white in burgerland.

Last edited:
Does she say how much she is?

Not bad at all for a mystery meat mongrel abeeda. She would unironically be considered white in burgerland.
Not a slave back in the days? What was the urpose of the 1 drop rule? Only for Obamas and Farakhans of this world?

I could easily tell she was mixed in someway, it's not too hard(at least when you're a phenotype & anthropological obsessed autist jfl)

These are what most White Americans tend to look like:

WhiteAmericanGenetics

what is Abeeda?

Yes, I am a White "American"

kek based that would be hot.
Wasnt owning slaves reserved for the elites? I mean which incel could afford the asking price for a slave? I guess no tragic mullato pussy for your incel self

Non-whites are treated better than whites in the USA today. Only 10% of immigrants today are European whites. 42% of the population is non-white and it will prob. be 75% within 100 years.