Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In America, which race of females are most loyal to their own? CDC statistics might provide some insight

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

This website provides a lot of data. Basically it gives birth statistics from 2016-2018.

Unfortunately you're gonna have to pick the (1) right table layout and (2) characteristics order to generate any relevant results.

Here's what I found

Mother's RaceBirth with same race father during 2016-2018Total Births during 2016-2018Overall Loyalty
White
2,193,165​
2,788,439​
79%​
Black
370,142​
600,933​
62%​
American Indian or Alaskan Native
13,164​
36,484​
36%​
Asian Indian
67,331​
76,402​
88%​
Chinese
40,214​
56,272​
71%​
Filipino
12,682​
30,992​
41%​
Japanese
2,056​
6,442​
32%​
Korean
7,438​
14,339​
52%​
Vietnamese
12,170​
20,227​
60%​
Other Asian
31,033​
48,211​
64%​
Hawaiian
154​
1,084​
14%​
Guamanian
488​
1,476​
33%​
Samoan
1,061​
2,269​
47%​
Other Pacific Islander
3,663​
7,572​
48%​
More than one race
18,577​
100,570​
18%​

Keep in mind the guys are retarded and refuse to put Hispanic/Latino separately as a race.

That said they don't affect the numbers significantly so we can get a rough guess.

Here are the key takeaways :

• White females generally stick to their own kind with a 79% loyalty rating. This might be inflated coz Hispanic whites are pretty loyal. However I checked the non-hispanic whites and the figures were still similar. If you're ethnic, your chances of getting with a white female isn't great

• Asian Indians aka Curries in America somehow manage to get their foids in line. Or maybe thats simply coz no one except curries want curry foids as wives.

• Despite what we initially think, Chinese Americans have a pretty good loyalty rating. Maybe the reason the Elliot Rodgers problem is considered big is because quantity wise there are a lot of them even if proportions aren't high. Unfortunately for the other east asian americans, their loyalty ratings aren't as great.

• Native Americans, Filipinos and Samoans get a pretty raw deal.

Maybe when I have more time, I'll see what other trends I can find

Last edited:
Screenshot 2020 06 29 In America which race of foids are most loyal to their own CDC statisti
]

Curries shouldnt be allowed to post here, tbh ngl
the only thing they need to do is talk to any random woman and have sex
JBC is legit
cope

In my experience black girls seem the most loyal to race. White girls only really date white chads or other races men.

Meaningless, these statistics are for beta providing. If you are looking at sexual desirability, tinder or OKC statistics are more meaningful with Indians on the bottom, and Whites on top.

Currywhores are loyal because white men don't want those ugly ass shitskins. So they stick to their own race.

Currywhores are loyal because white men don't want those ugly ass shitskins. So they stick to their own race.
Cope they still fuck around with white chads during their youth and then pretend to be pure virgins so they can get a wealthy curry to provide for it. This would also please their parents.

Pajeets are most loyal. What a suprise. After all, they have arranged marriages.

Meaningless, these statistics are for beta providing. If you are looking at sexual desirability, tinder or OKC statistics are more meaningful with Indians on the bottom, and Whites on top.
It's relevant since 90 to 99% of all relationships including marriage are bi beta providers. Top 1% of males dont get in relationships hence so many single mum households.

It's relevant since 90 to 99% of all relationships including marriage are bi beta providers.
Only sub 6 males are beta providers, that's like 60-70% of men. These stats are referring to mostly arranged marriages by FOB immigrants, indian guys who grew up here are either incel or slayers.

Top 1% of males dont get in relationships hence so many single mum households.
Some of them do, but they'd cheat and abuse the bitch so she ends up bitter and jaded. Some are also religious and celibate and waiting for the perfect one. Most couples I see include a 6+ White guy.

Cope they still fuck around with white chads during their youth and then pretend to be pure virgins so they can get a wealthy curry to provide for it. This would also please their parents.
Yep. This can also be a possibility.

Nothing new here. Based on what I've seen and how crude white women have treated me, they are by far the most loyal (excluding curry foids).

I'm Asian American so I know the nuances of behavior between the different Asian ethnic groups here in America. Japs + Koreans = extreme white worshippers. A noticeable urge or tendency to have white friends and integrate into white mainstream society.

Filipinos = Extreme inferiority complex to other Asians and Whites.

White women are super choosy. They even discriminate against ugly/normie white men hence so many WMAF pairings.

This should be pinned

why do you think curry foids are so loyal?
I don't know Indians that well so I can only speculate (I didn't run into that many before working in SF).

Indian women don't seem self hating whatsoever despite ranking lower than noodlewhores and latinas in smv. My best guess is that they know they would get killed by Curries and their fathers would banish them if they married out. From what I've seen they really respect their parents, even moreso than Chinese (even though the practical religion of China for thousands of years was filial piety).

That said, from what I've observed, curry men are even worst than white males (and white males are BAD and notorious for this) when it comes to coveting/desiring the races of other women while becoming extremely insecure by protecting their own foids by threat of extreme ostracization or violence.

Rice men are the only race of men that don't get extremely insecure/angry when other races of men take their women, and go around beheading their own race of women for betrayal.

Its cultural to a certain degree. Back in Asia, traditionally the women are expected to chase the men not the other way around like we have today which is causing extreme disillusionment and chaos.

The vast majority of rice men even when raised in America have their noses in the air when it comes to foids. Despite being more incel than other races we tend to feel moreso than others that were above desperately chasing foids. We just try the bare minimum.

Whereas white men noticeably tend to be cucked, extremely pussy whipped, and thristy for foids. I think foids know this too especially feminist foids.

Last edited:
Not too surprising, except that Filipinas are slightly more loyal than expected --- I thought it'd be more like 10-15%

White foids are loyal because they're only attracted to white guys --- it's that simple.

Black foids are loyal to their race because nobody with the exception of Black men wants to deal with their baboon-like tantrums.

Curries are loyal because curry families are based and controlling af; but even if a curry girl moves far away from her traditionalist parents, she'll find that her appearance is not exactly sought after

Pajeets are most loyal. What a suprise. After all, they have arranged marriages.

Only reason why tbh ngl

In countries with western dating culture many Indian males are completely left in the dust with no one.

I don't know Indians that well so I can only speculate (I didn't run into that many before working in SF).

Indian women don't seem self hating whatsoever despite ranking lower than noodlewhores and latinas in smv. My best guess is that they know they would get killed by Curries and their fathers would banish them if they married out. From what I've seen they really respect their parents, even moreso than Chinese (even though the practical religion of China for thousands of years was filial piety).

That said, from what I've observed, curry men are even worst than white males (and white males are BAD and notorious for this) when it comes to coveting/desiring the races of other women while becoming extremely insecure by protecting their own foids by threat of extreme ostracization or violence.

Rice men are the only race of men that don't get extremely insecure/angry when other races of men take their women, and go around beheading their own race of women for betrayal.

Its cultural to a certain degree. Back in Asia, traditionally the women are expected to chase the men not the other way around like we have today which is causing extreme disillusionment and chaos.

The vast majority of rice men even when raised in America have their noses in the air when it comes to foids. Despite being more incel than other races we tend to feel moreso than others that were above desperately chasing foids. We just try the bare minimum.

Whereas white men noticeably tend to be cucked, extremely pussy whipped, and thristy for foids. I think foids know this too especially feminist foids.
I'm pretty sure Rice get angry too.

However despite what we believed, the stats show the problem isn't THAT bad compared to other ethnic groups. Maybe there are just more loud ones.

The statistics for the indigenous groups are fucking brutal, no wonder their people are dying out. Too bad it doesn't say the races they mix with, I bet it's mostly whites.

• Native Americans, Filipinos and Samoans get a pretty raw deal.

That has to do with the fact that there simply aren't a whole lot of them, so many Native Americans, Filipino-Americans, and Pacific Islanders have a more diverse social circle than the typical European-American or African-American does, increasing the frequency of interracial relationships.

If you could break down the numbers by urban/rural divide, region, and even educational attainment, the results would also be statistically significant.

who cares. They're all terrible. Nice bait post though

The statistics for the indigenous groups are fucking brutal, no wonder their people are dying out. Too bad it doesn't say the races they mix with, I bet it's mostly whites.

Absolutely over for Native American reservationcels, they are being mixed out into the general population by demographics that conquered them.