Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In all succesful relationships I've witnessed, the female is clearly attracted to the male

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
Every time I've seen a relationship working out or I envied someone in that situation, it was more than plain that the female had physical yearning for the male, she would have a certain glow about her that she's around him.

are you capable of making a female feel that way

basically water is wet

i mean it makes sense

Would not be here if that was the case

But you can do this:

tumblr_o5cqo9p5HY1v3qb1ro3_500.gif

i mean it makes sense

My mind was fucked with by bluepill nonsense like Woody Allen getting with a hot 17 year old in Manhattan because of his status and wit. As if someone like her would REALLY yearn for a Woody Allen.

I have seen how women look at their tall boyfriends with admiring looks, it is devastating.

One of the most difficult aspects of larping as a functional adult is going outside and seeing this shit.

I've never seen a relationship where the guy was shorter and wasn't totally cucked :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No, we will never experience this.

My mind was fucked with by bluepill nonsense like Woody Allen getting with a hot 17 year old in Manhattan because of his status and wit. As if someone like her would REALLY yearn for a Woody Allen.

AHAHA and it turns out that soy cuck Did sexually assault his adopted daughter. What a retarded person and a scum

A big part of a successful relationship is that women MUST respect the guy. If there is no established respect, it's all over.

Nah bro, even if a girl was magically attracted to my face they wouldn't be able to stand my autistic tendencies for long.

Every time I've seen a relationship working out or I envied someone in that situation, it was more than plain that the female had physical yearning for the male, she would have a certain glow about her that she's around him.

are you capable of making a female feel that way
Yep I know exactly what you’re talking about. Conversely I can easily tell when she’s not attracted to him, she’s just constantly bitchy and hostile towards him.

Damn, I just remembered this very attractive girl in high school. She was kind of quiet, cordial, a bit mousey. There was a blue pilled incel guy I knew in gym class who asked her out because he thought he had a chance. Well ofc she rejected him. Fast forward to a month later I find this chick holding hands with a fuckin senior chad. He was literally groping her in the hallways. The girl changed so much. She walked more confidently and less awkwardly. I’m told women who lose their virginity start to form different postures and move, walk differently. She was more smilely and her skin was glowing.

Fuck I was trying to forget this type of stuff. There’s a lot of memes and banter on this forum, but for those of you who have your nose in games and are just perpetual neets, consider yourself lucky in not having to witness something like this. It is grade A rope fuel. Chad gets prime virgin pussy. Chad wins life. While we all fight for scraps and eat shit.

I saw a couple where the food kept looking at his bf like he was a semi-god.