Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In all seriousness posts like these need to stop..Theyre nasty and reflect poorly upon our community.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200527 195053 Reddit

Cope, chad only no matter the age.

dude it's EXTREMELY rare for someone here to talk about molesting a two year old

dude it's EXTREMELY rare for someone here to talk about molesting a two year old
This tbh

But honestly OP’s clearly joking in that post and if you can’t laugh at that post that’s all on you

Another day on IncelTears: Cherry picking in nutshell

If you look at IT and care about any of the shit they say about us you should just join them tbh

I think she's safe. If 12 year old girls didn't like him when he was their age, they'll like him even less when when he's 30 or whatever.

jfl who tf said this? I thought this shit would stop after Napoleon was banned lol

Coomercels and pedocels should just fuck off tbh.

:soy:

People already think we're worse than Hitler, no need to appease them.

Sometimes I feel like such posts come from IT infiltrators trying to make us look extra evil.

Wjo fucking cares what IT thinks? We don’t need approval of soy boys that are gonna hate us no matter what. We can say whatever the fuck we want

tbh it’s a forum of over 4 million posts and they cherry pick one random ass reply, jfl @ the retard lurkers who have all the time and effort for that, like seriously u could find fucked up shit replies on any forum if u try and look hard enough..

Joined Mar 30, 2020

You clearly haven't lurked long enough to recognize IT trollbait.

Besides he's clearly talking about moving from legs to toobrushing in 10 years. He'll wait another 10 to actually ascend when she is 22.
What?

Pedos are even worse than Greycels. They belong in the chambers.

if mods pin this thread, they are massive faggots

Besides he's clearly talking about moving from legs to toobrushing in 10 years. He'll wait another 10 to actually ascend when she is 22.
Yo WTF

No link= didn't happen

see on you on the screencap of IT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back