Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In all seriousness, I don't see myself ever getting a girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
1. I don't socialize at all. My social circle is my parents + people I know from work (that I only see at work).

2. I mean, while I was young no girl liked me. Now I'm only getting older, my body is deteriorating and so are my looks - not exactly working in my favor.

3. For me to date someone, the girl would have to ask me out. Seriously, I'm too autistic, depressed and anxiety-ridden to ever ask a girl out. We'd have to be really good friends or something for me to ask her out, and that's basically a recipe for orbiting and being a cuck.

4. I don't go out? I'm basically the shitty version of a NEET/hikki - I do go outside cause I have to work to survive, but other than that I never go out or do anything unless it's some necessity that can't be postponed.

Last edited:
On point 3: This is something I struggle with and, to me, provides the validity of lookism and the blackpill.

Talking to women doesn't do anything for attraction; if you're not good looking, you go straight to the stratosphere at 1000km/s orbiting the thot, no matter what you say or do. If you're good looking, they'll talk to you. So whats the point of even talking to women?

Women have a certain allure to all men, and its something the unaware incel could easily fall into. We are, in some ways, desperate for women, and any woman knows this and can take advantage. When we try to talk to women or ask them out because we want to ascend, they usually trap us into the orbit zone. BUT, if we become too blackpilled, we avoid talking to women all together to avoid being caught in the orbit trap. As IT as this will sound, to some extent you have to approach as a man and you have to be rather good looking to get approached, and even if you're approached you have to reciprocate. Even reciprocating can be hard, because women do approach men to get orbiters.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Last edited:
3. To date someone, the girl would have to ask me out. Seriously, I'm too autistic, depressed and anxiety-ridden to ever ask a girl out.
Same with me. Im nt but approaching is so fucking hard.

We share the same problems.

I know I'll never have a girlfriend, and will die alone.

You are mentally ill if you think you can get a gf in 2k19 if you are sub 7

I'm basically the shitty version of a NEET/hikki - I do go outside cause I have to work to survive
It triggers me when people who are in employment or education describe themselves using the terms hikki or NEET. Recluse/loner/homebody will get the point across just fine tbh boyo

Last edited:
It triggers me when people who are in employment or education describe themselves using the terms hikki or NEET. Recluse/loner will get the point across just fine tbh boyo
You know what triggers me? When people think they have the right to call themselves hikkis and exclude everybody else, just cause their parents/welfare government are kind enough to take care of their every need. Most people aren't so lucky, we have to work to feed ourselves, even though just going outside makes me want to kill myself.

And if you had paid attention, I didn't call myself a hikki, but a shittier version of a hikki, thus implying I'm not an actual hikki.

Last edited:
Neither do I. I just want to find a job, make money and cope with video games and drugs like DMT.

Fuck getting a girlfriend, I am the stage where i want to pump and dump and cause damage

Fuck getting a girlfriend, I am the stage where i want to pump and dump
This is how Chad's usually do it. It's a good tactic to avoid trouble tbh.

None of us will ever get one.
No love.
No happiness.
It’s OVER.

Maybe you could If you took more showers instead of posting here

Same.

All of these years of isolation has permanently scarred me. Isolation has become a part of me tbh. It would feel weird having a GF at this point.

The thought of a woman liking me is mind boggling. I can't fathom it.

You know what triggers me? When people think they have the right to call themselves hikkis and exclude everybody else, just cause their parents/welfare government are kind enough to take care of their every need. Most people aren't so lucky, we have to work to feed ourselves, even though just going outside makes me want to kill myself.

And if you had paid attention, I didn't call myself a hikki, but a shittier version of a hikki, thus implying I'm not an actualy hikki.
Sorry if I came off as rude/condescending. I'm also a miserable wageslave.
I know that you meant that you're neither hikki or NEET, but implied that you're "kinda sorta like them" that's why I said "describe themselves using the terms hikki or NEET". You have to understand that if you either have a job or attend some sort of classes, you are automatically 100% the opposite of NEET. Hikkikomori are individuals who are essentially confined to their living space nearly all the time, sometimes they're so reclusive that they would rather shit on the floor rather than meet another family member on the way to the bathroom. I'm assuming you go outside regularly, which means that the term hikki does not describe you in any capacity.
Again, I don't want to be mean, just keep that in mind in the future. You probably want to be a comfyNEET just as much as I do, let's hope that we can somehow achieve this one day.

I am pretty sure that we have all given up hope

1. I don't socialize at all. My social circle is my parents + people I know from work (that I only see at work).

2. I mean, while I was young no girl liked me. Now I'm only getting older, my body is deteriorating and so are my looks - not exactly working in my favor.

3. For me to date someone, the girl would have to ask me out. Seriously, I'm too autistic, depressed and anxiety-ridden to ever ask a girl out. We'd have to be really good friends or something for me to ask her out, and that's basically a recipe for orbiting and being a cuck.

4. I don't go out? I'm basically the shitty version of a NEET/hikki - I do go outside cause I have to work to survive, but other than that I never go out or do anything unless it's some necessity that can't be postponed.

Same here.
On point 3: This is something I struggle with and, to me, provides the validity of lookism and the blackpill.

Talking to women doesn't do anything for attraction; if you're not good looking, you go straight to the stratosphere at 1000km/s orbiting the thot, no matter what you say or do. If you're good looking, they'll talk to you. So whats the point of even talking to women?

Women have a certain allure to all men, and its something the unaware incel could easily fall into. We are, in some ways, desperate for women, and any woman knows this and can take advantage. When we try to talk to women or ask them out because we want to ascend, they usually trap us into the orbit zone. BUT, if we become too blackpilled, we avoid talking to women all together to avoid being caught in the orbit trap. As IT as this will sound, to some extent you have to approach as a man and you have to be rather good looking to get approached, and even if you're approached you have to reciprocate. Even reciprocating can be hard, because women do approach men to get orbiters.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

It triggers me when people who are in employment or education describe themselves using the terms hikki or NEET. Recluse/loner/homebody will get the point across just fine tbh boyo

why so triggered? no, why even care?

Yeah me neither. I'm a manlet baldcel.

Im same on all 4 OP. it really truly is over legit slugmaxxxing and just crawling by day to day

Neither do I, the idea doesn't even feel real to me, like it's not something that actually exists, it's an abstract concept.
If I try I can overcome my anxiety, but I will never know what to say. I have a difficult enough time talking to people in general, much less a girl that I want to date. Carrying on with an irl conversation is pretty difficult for me. Of course even if I did start trying to ask girls out, I'm ugly, I'm a 4 if I'm being generous(I think I might still be coping), but probably closer to a 3.

It's over.

Im same on all 4 OP. it really truly is over legit slugmaxxxing and just crawling by day to day

also having the energy levels of a slug. all i want to do is rot at my pc im so low energy

also having the energy levels of a slug. all i want to do is rot at my pc im so low energy
Rotting with my laptop in bed is literally what I've done since I was a little kid. 100% (literally) of my free time was spent at my PC. When not absolutely forced to do something, I was with my laptop in bed.

Rotting with my laptop in bed is literally what I've done since I was a little kid. 100% (literally) of my free time was spent at my PC. When not absolutely forced to do something, I was with my laptop in bed.

its over for laptopcels

why so triggered? no, why even care?
You're talking as if I went on an autistic screeching spree :feelstastyman:
I'm just bothered by the misuse of fairly straightforward terms, that's it. Wouldn't you be at least a little bit upset if someone said something like "My and my gf have sex all weekend, but she's too tired to do anything mid-week. I'm pretty much like an incel"?

Lmao if you are ugly that is your genetic destiny to rot alone in your cum stained room meanwgile everyone else has fun and you arent allowed to do anything but stfu and accept it

same here. me having a gf along with me,this idea sounds funny tbh.

looks are important but if you're mentalcel its over

For me to date someone, the girl would have to ask me out. Seriously, I'm too autistic, depressed and anxiety-ridden to ever ask a girl out
Yup.

And if you had paid attention, I didn't call myself a hikki, but a shittier version of a hikki, thus implying I'm not an actual hikki.
Western dumbasses don't appreciate how good they have it.
Where I live autism is a literal death sentence because you can't get neetbux for it, or at least not more than a few hundred euros which is basically impossible to survive with. If you have autism it's over.

accept that its over, dwelling on this shit only makes it more painful

For me the same. All the ppl that I ever known is in a relationship or have a large historial of sexual experience. And the couples ussually looking at me with pity and the younger ones the boys with a smile of superiority or something. And for approach fuck that, I'LL do thatwhen I get a job and try to ascend.

I already accepted it even before joining this site.

I agree with most of this. I just wake up, go to work, go straight home, unless I need a haircut or groceries. Actually, I like going to library a lot.

I'm not autistic, but I dont approach women these days. In fact, there's a lady I thought of approaching, but I didn't see her at the usual place this week (we use the same library).

Oh well, everything I know about women and their nature keeps me away. MGTOW really drummed it into my head. To be fair, I've never wanted a wife or children.

Losing one year of social life is a death sentence for sub6 people, for you aspies it never began, too much social life missed. You probably are unable to relate to your peers. Just LDAR, it's not over, it's never began.

Losing one year of social life is a death sentence for sub6 people, for you aspies it never began, too much social life missed. You probably are unable to relate to your peers. Just LDAR, it's not over, it's never began.
i lost 11 years of social life (if not more since i was never interested in drinking beer with peers), jfl at my XI death sentences

I can't imagine being wanted for an LTR. None of my friendships lasted more than a year since I finished high school. Even my family avoids me these days

Same, however i also don't see myself alive in a decade if things continue like this.

I don't either. That's why we're here

Gatekeeping has massively retarded the level 9f conversation generally. "Incel" is no longer about involuntary celibacy, but about a narrow permissible disposition and worldview. Incels.is is actually an anti-incel community, insofar as it attacks and excludes incels who don't want to mimic the groupthink talking points and lingo, which would include the majority of the world's incels, I think.

You don't need to go out to find a foid with tinder. You only need good looks. :feelsrope:

im in same boat and getting old it will take an absolute miracle.