Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In all my zoom classes everyone is ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
In all of my zoom classes no one there is more attractive than the odd normie or two. In person school last year and every year before that every class had at least one Chad and/or Stacy, usually more. Are attractive people rarer than we perceive them to be?

I'm glad. Makes me feel less alone to hear there are plenty other subhuman fucks

I'm glad. Makes me feel less alone to hear there are plenty other subhuman fucks
Its a bit of a whitepill but also kind of depressing. If gen z is this bad it'll only get worse from here.

Most foids in my college look like this
search/ - Search - 4chan
What college do you go to?

The foids in mine are the most ugly with clown coloured hair inshit.
I use joker profile pic in meetings after I used to use my old avi on this forum.

As long as they're not fat colored hair is okay with me.

Depends on your country. If you live in australia, your calsses should be full os chads

I get IQmogged by a chadlite in my class

Zoom I find is worse than in person. In person everyone is looking forward at the teacher, and not at you. In zoom, people can watch your video feed the entire time and just marvel at how ugly you are.

Zoom I find is worse than in person. In person everyone is looking forward at the teacher, and not at you. In zoom, people can watch your video feed the entire time and just marvel at how ugly you are.

Lol

In all of my zoom classes no one there is more attractive than the odd normie or two. In person school last year and every year before that every class had at least one Chad and/or Stacy, usually more. Are attractive people rarer than we perceive them to be?
Maybe you have crazy standards because you've been brainwashed by looksmax.org

Yes ive walked around my hs and a lot of students are either fucked by height or weight or whatnot it was honestly surprising to me i figured gl people are wayyy more common in my head

Rather vaccines got more prevalent.

Perhaps some were looks maxing but as they're not going out have let themselves go somewhat.

Yes ive walked around my hs and a lot of students are either fucked by height or weight or whatnot it was honestly surprising to me i figured gl people are wayyy more common in my head
legit Chad's and Stacie's are easily less than 1% of Ethnics and 5% of whites. only area you find em in abundance is fraternities and rich upper class white areas

no not rarer
Depends on your country. If you live in australia, your calsses should be full os chads

Most girls are fat, only a few decent foids. Most men are subhuman too. Over for this world, the gene pool is trash

Most girls are fat, only a few decent foids. Most men are subhuman too. Over for this world, the gene pool is trash
indeed we need eugenics program on scale never seen or gene editing of billions

they don't have time to put on their fakeup

they don't have time to put on their fakeup
A lot of it is proportions and weight, not stuff that you can cover up with fakeup, plus it’s the guys too

legit Chad's and Stacie's are easily less than 1% of Ethnics and 5% of whites. only area you find em in abundance is fraternities and rich upper class white areas
Any major college campus in burgerland has at least a few Chads and Stacys walking around regularly tbh

high tier normie white 5'11 = chad too way to many
When you aren't a high tier normie, not white and not 5'11'' or greater in height like most if not all members on this forum,
a high tier normie white male that is 5'11'' or greater is
enough to qualify as at least a chadlite tbh

An aesthetic masculine or prettyboy face in addition to all this is still what makes the quintessential chad in the end imo.
But plenty of tall white guys that despite their subchad face aren't incel because of jbw and just be tall.