Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee In addition to toxic, incels are dumb. What is he saying???

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Incels call each other and themselves subhumans, but narcissism is an incelent feature.
Is that what they said? That's not narcissism, that's just acknowledging who ugly/subhuman is and who is not.

Is that what they said? That's not narcissism, that's just acknowledging who ugly/subhuman is and who is not.
There are more comments below, but the forum apparently has a limit to opening reddit links in a single post.

How can you say that calling yourself ugly is narcissism? What kind of logic is this?

How racist of them to assume the OP is asian. Why? Is there some reason that asian women don’t like asian men? Is there a pattern of some kind? Surely it has nothing to do with looks right?

How racist of them to assume the OP is asian. Why? Is there some reason that asian women don’t like asian men? Is there a pattern of some kind? Surely it has nothing to do with looks right?

How can you say that calling yourself ugly is narcissism? What kind of logic is this?
With the exception of ER-esque pathological narc types, I feel like a large majority of us are as far from narcissism as humanly possible.

Not a single word. I never read idiotic redditors

The only logical thing i can think of is them subconsciously confirming the blackpill.
Even though we know that we are ugly, we still dare to wish for a relationship?
Narcissistic because we don't know our place, ugly = no worth, we still want a normal relationship = we view ourselves as more than nothing.
Or it's just bluepillers once again appropriating every single negative attribute to incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back