Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In a world of madness being normal is crazy, but it's normal to be crazy

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
everyone tells me this site is made up of the scum of the world and i have seen death, rape and hate threats on this site (in minecraft), however the vast majority are just normal people venting their unfair frustrations, something perfectly understandable when taken into consideration their lives of suffering and injustice, however this site is considered crazy, and yet I never felt disgusted or felt the need to vomit with a post here, but a single second on the "normal people" site reddit, I read something like "my husband has watched me get gangbanged so many times that I lost count" that I got so disgusted that I almost threw up.

for thousands of years of human civilization any woman who disrespected her husband in such a way would be seriously punished, however now it is perfectly acceptable and that actually complaining about this madness will get YOU punished, is unbelievable to me, this kind of madness is old news but it's still hard for me to believe, and cope with the fact it will only get worse with time.

In a world of madness being normal is crazy, but it's normal to be crazy

Lol we're in the wrong when we just want to vent but then when reddit cucks say "I'm legally married to her it's ok if tyrone pins her down" -:soy: and always taking copium when something said about how the real world is like :)blackpill:) it's always :foidSoy:-"I don't care about height or looks it just so happens I'm with a average-tall good looking guy that I hate and is abusive"
Whole bunch of soy and cope they're taking.

Lol we're in the wrong when we just want to vent but then when reddit cucks say "I'm legally married to her it's ok if tyrone pins her down" -:soy: and always taking copium when something said about how the real world is like :)blackpill:) it's always :foidSoy:-"I don't care about height or looks it just so happens I'm with a average-tall good looking guy that I hate and is abusive"
Whole bunch of soy and cope they're taking.
that's why this site is the only sane place i can find.

everyone tells me this site is made up of the scum of the world and i have seen death, rape and hate threats on this site (in minecraft), however the vast majority are just normal people venting their unfair frustrations, something perfectly understandable when taken into consideration their lives of suffering and injustice, however this site is considered crazy, and yet I never felt disgusted or felt the need to vomit with a post here, but a single second on the "normal people" site reddit, I read something like "my husband has watched me get gangbanged so many times that I lost count" that I got so disgusted that I almost threw up.

for thousands of years of human civilization any woman who disrespected her husband in such a way would be seriously punished, however now it is perfectly acceptable and that actually complaining about this madness will get YOU punished, is unbelievable to me, this kind of madness is old news but it's still hard for me to believe, and cope with the fact it will only get worse with time.

In a world of madness being normal is crazy, but it's normal to be crazy
Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there

People are now raised to believe there is no such thing as a moral standard, so it is not surprising to see degeneracy beyond belief accelerated by smartphones.