Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In a way, we have it worse than the Ukrainian parents that got their children bombed

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
When you disregard emotions for a second, in a way, we do indeed have it worse than the Ukrainian parents who got their children bombed today.

I don't know who did it, but it is not relevant for my discussion today.

I saw footages of Ukrainian parents crying and screaming etc. While no doubt it is a sad incident, it has got me thinking, on an analysis viewpoint.

Ukrainian parents with their children killed, can make more. They have the means to attract a mate, plus, the knowledge (by other people) of such incident that has happened befallen them, can gain them sympathy points which would help them in social status and other benefits.

So, they have lost a bloodline, but can regain it.

-

For incels, there is no means to attract a mate; we are genetic deadend (unless there is a big social change) no matter how hard we try; our sexlessness status also does not garrison sympathy from others, and in fact it is a negative effect on our social status.

Normies will hate my gut for this, for how "heartless" and "psychopathic" I sound (I'm actually more empathetic than 99% of you), but this is something you cannot deny on a GENETIC LEVLEL

Last edited:
I agree. It's the same with mass shootings. They can always make more children, whilst we can't

It is complicated

It is complicated
What's complicated? On the genetic level (which disregards emotion and human values), one is reproducing and can reproduce if bloodline is cutoff, while other (us) can't.

What's complicated? On the genetic level (which disregards emotion and human values), one is reproducing and can reproduce if bloodline is cutoff, while other (us) can't.
Losing a child is hard for most people, i don't think struggles should be compared

When you die your parent's First thought won't be " well he's gone let's make another"

Losing a child is hard for most people, i don't think struggles should be compared

When you die your parent's First thought won't be " well he's gone let's make another"
I understand. It is indeed tragic for the parents, and will have negative effect but I'm speaking strictly from a raw, genetic point of view.

When you disregard emotions for a second, in a way, we do indeed have it worse than the Ukrainian parents who got their children bombed today.

I don't know who did it, but it is not relevant for my discussion today.

I saw footages of Ukrainian parents crying and screaming etc. While no doubt it is a sad incident, it has got me thinking, on an analysis viewpoint.

Ukrainian parents with their children killed, can make more. They have the means to attract a mate, plus, the knowledge (by other people) of such incident that has happened befallen them, can gain them sympathy points which would help them in social status and other benefits.

So, they have lost a bloodline, but can regain it.

-

For incels, there is no means to attract a mate; we are genetic deadend (unless there is a big social change) no matter how hard we try; our sexlessness status also does not garrison sympathy from others, and in fact it is a negative effect on our social status.

Normies will hate my gut for this, for how "heartless" and "psychopathic" I sound (I'm actually more empathetic than 99% of you), but this is something you cannot deny on a GENETIC LEVLEL
IT gonna have a field day with this

You're 100% right though

You're right OP, we suffer way more, but in order to understand that, one has to have an ability to look at the bigger picture and turn off their emotional thinking, which is something that most normies cannot do. They can only detect obvious momentary at your face suffering (especially if it's a foid) that is emotionally provoking, but they don't care about people like us suffering slowly and silently, each and every day, with no hope or help.

Also there's obviously no social points to gain in supporting incels, so they'd rather virtue signal about war victims, not some lonely outcasted men (who are portrayed as killers and psychos on the media, because the anti-male propaganda is too unhinged in this SOYciety nowadays)

Two children killed by Russians = warcrime :feels::feels::feels:

100,000 children killed by kikes = self-defense :soy::soy::soy:

Depends on the age. If the foid is too old she might not be able to still get kids, but generally i agree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back