Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In a shopping mall rn. Everyone is 6'3 (males)

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Overlord
★★★★★
So over. Even some foids heightmog me and im 5 9
Generation doesnt matter.

Yeah going out feels pretty bad, I used to wonder why I was never confident out and I think one of the major factors is my height

Manlet tip if you go to more ethnic areas you generally dont get mogged as hard, its massive lifefuel, some ethnic muslim foids are still a couple inches taller than me I honestly have no idea how, oh well, if only I was born 5'10 or something at least

height average is a lie. everyone is like fucking 6'2 and over now.

They include 60 and 70yo dudes that shrunk 4 inches. The avg height is like 6 3 for young males in my country for sure

Yeah especially in my local area, there are no ethnics, average foid height is definitely 5'5-5'6 (my height) and the average male height is 5'11 or 6'0 even

I avoid the mall like the plague. Full of moggers, friend-havers, and couples enjoying themselves. One of the absolute worst places to be an incel.

Yeah going out feels pretty bad, I used to wonder why I was never confident out and I think one of the major factors is my height

Manlet tip if you go to more ethnic areas you generally dont get mogged as hard, its massive lifefuel, some ethnic muslim foids are still a couple inches taller than me I honestly have no idea how, oh well, if only I was born 5'10 or something at least
croatian manlets have it very bad when most men in your country are like 5'11 and ur a manlet there is just no point jfl.

You will be filtered by default and called a midget as you're growing up and never see a growth spurt because of your genetics.

What were manlet parents thinking when they decided to reproduce in such a tallfag country with their manletism genetics ?

Same goes to western manlet parents.

What were manlet parents thinking when they decided to reproduce in such a tallfag country with their manletism genetics ?

Same goes to western manlet parents.
They didnt think about it, my mother frequently calls me a giant or tall despite being 5'5

She is 4'11 so I guess I look somewhat tall to her, but a 4'11 foid my age would not see it that way

croatian manlets have it very bad when most men in your country are like 5'11 and ur a manlet there is just no point jfl.

You will be filtered by default and called a midget as you're growing up and never see a growth spurt because of your genetics.

Same goes to western manlet parent
More like 6 2

They didnt think about it, my mother frequently calls me a giant or tall despite being 5'5

She is 4'11 so I guess I look somewhat tall to her, but a 4'11 foid my age would not see it that way
I am also 5'5 and it's beyond brutal, most zoomers are at least 5'9 in my country , a lot of them are over 5'11.

Being a manlet is giga brutal when you're tall , being tall becomes your personality and you get a self-confidence boost for mogging 99% of men.

Also your mom is trying to make you happy by calling you a "giant". Men can't be 4'11 unless they were born with complications.

Yeah especially in my local area, there are no ethnics, average foid height is definitely 5'5-5'6 (my height) and the average male height is 5'11 or 6'0 even
even the ethnics heightmog man, my birth was a mistake.

having to be around tallchads is ragefuel