Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In a fucking video game? LOL

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Brutal Yakuza 3 pill. Coping with video games and they drop blackpills like this randomly.

11 year old kid btw

It's okay, you have millions of white roasties hungry for that savage jungle high T BBC meat.
She ended up dating the black kid. The game is made by a gay liberal sushi-cel

Yet copers will claim JBB

I remember seeing a post just like this on Braincels (R.I.P Braincels)

The yakuza games always have blackpills embedded and waiting to surprise you. In fact, the biggest blackpill comes from the gameplay itself. 6-ft character = boss enemy <6-ft enemy = goons, NPCs. Seriously by the way. If you become aware of this, it'll probably make you laugh.

There is at the time of writing a functional but perhaps incomplete archive of braincels. Linked to in this thread.

My bad guys, racebait thread. Should be moved.

I can't go one day without someone bringing this dogshit up. Your cuck fetish is annoying. We all know you're some femboy white twink.

I can't go one day without someone bringing this dogshit up. Your cuck fetish is annoying. We all know you're some femboy white twink.
Why you hating on your "white" brotha? Aren't "we" in this together?

Why you hating on your "white" brotha? Aren't "we" in this together?
I don't hang out with cucks that spam gay shit. I respect blackcels that deny negro culture in america. I respect whitecels who deny cuck fetishes. I respect all races as long as they have values on this site.

I don't hang out with cucks that spam gay shit. I respect blackcels that deny negro culture in america. I respect whitecels who deny cuck fetishes. I respect all races as long as they have values on this site.
The OP is literally a single image of a virtual video game noodle girl saying she doesn't want to date blacks.

Where exactly is the "gay cuck fetish"?

The verdict is projection and oversensitive caucasity.

But hey, I guess this is just another "rAcEbAiT" thread right.... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The OP is literally a single image of a virtual video game noodle girl saying she doesn't want to date blacks.

Where exactly is the "gay cuck fetish"?

The verdict is projection and oversensitive caucasity.
Strawman. Every one of your posts is race baiting. This post is mild compared to your others. You constantly post "muh bbc muh muh" and it gets horrendously annoying.

What do any of these allegations have to do with this thread......

RENT FREE
Whatever. I can tell what you're doing. I'm not in the mood to deal with trolls.

Strawman. Every one of your posts is race baiting. This post is mild compared to your others. You constantly post "muh bbc muh muh" and it gets horrendously annoying.
You are more than welcome to post in my other threads that have nothing to do with that...such as my autism megathread.

You are more than welcome to post in my other threads that have nothing to do with that...such as my autism megathread.
Truth be told that is one of my best threads especially thanks to brotha @GeckoBus , but yall ignore it cuz u want BBC. I just give the people what they want.

No. I'm just not going to read yours anymore. I was hoping you'd post something different about how you could be depressed and I can help make you feel better like other users on here, but instead it's just another thread of you trying to piss everyone off.

Truth be told that is one of my best threads especially thanks to brotha @GeckoBus , but yall ignore it cuz u want BBC. I just give the people what they want.
When 99% of your threads is the cuck fetish and 1% of actual meaningful content, then I want nothing to do with you.

DAZ RITE DAZ RITE
dem whitebois just ashamed of liking da BBC :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
black kangs cant help it, whitebois all over they dick

Talking about black males at all in a context that is not negro-as-aggressor or whitewashed == racebait

I see why certain users don't post here anymore.

Asian women don't like blacks = racebait
White women love BBC = racebait

Talking about black males at all in a context that is not negro-as-aggressor or whitewashed == racebait

I see why certain users don't post here anymore.
Asian women don't like blacks = racebait
White women love BBC = racebait
its desperation brotha
they be tryin to fight the BBC thoughts by pushin away any reminder of da BBC :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
but the BBC too large in they head
the whiteboi is confused "why do i keep thinking about that delicious BBC?"
so he thinks and thinks all day long, about the black shlong :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

its desperation brotha
they be tryin to fight the BBC thoughts by pushin away any reminder of da BBC :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
but the BBC too large in they head
the whiteboi is confused "why do i keep thinking about that delicious BBC?"
so he thinks and thinks all day long, about the black shlong :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
I think you need a new therapist.

Ironically you spamming tranny gay shit is more of a redditor trait than me recommending to get the fuck away from therapy.
Trannys and fags still irrelevant to this thread topic. I'm gonna make an alt at this point so you guys can stop obsessing over individual posters even when the thread has nothing to do with any of the shit you're talking about.

It's a screenshot of a random video game that I thought was funny and you're turning it into some race war shit.

Trannys and fags still irrelevant to this thread topic. I'm gonna make an alt at this point so you guys can stop obsessing over individual posters even when the thread has nothing to do with any of the shit you're talking about.
Almost every thread you post is the same and relates to your fetish. I'd reccomend you take your twink ass back to reddit with all the other tranny cunts and goon away from us you fucking weirdo.

Looool hang in there btw you should finish Yakuza 3 and give us your thoughts on where that plotline goes you might be surprised :feelsthink:
I played all of the Yakuza games except Gaiden and Yakuza 8, if anyone can tell me if they're good or not that would be nice, they're so expensive I don't know if I should buy them or not.

Looool hang in there btw you should finish Yakuza 3 and give us your thoughts on where that plotline goes you might be surprised :feelsthink:
I played all of the Yakuza games except Gaiden and Yakuza 8, if anyone can tell me if they're good or not that would be nice, they're so expensive I don't know if I should buy them or not.
I should be done with it in a few days

I can't pick a favourite from the yakuza series easily but 3 would be a such a close choice
7f2fe6470aca9af3318b89ab270dfff7.jpg