Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In a fair world we wouldn't have to "improve ourselves"

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Just think about it, everytime someone says "you need to improve yourself", they're implying you're somehow beneath them or lower value. I thought we were all supposed to be equal? I thought nobody cared about our flaws and we just had to be ourselves, why the fuck do we need to "improve" ourselves then? It's crazy because the people who say it have NEVER done anything in their life to improve other than doing meme shit like "picking up a hobby" (which isn't improving, it's just a thing you do and shouldn't matter), or just "getting help" (which again, isn't improving, but rather "curing" which means you're diseased and need to be hospitalized).

Everytime I hear that I just can't help but think, "But you know, all the guys I know who got girls never "improved" anything about themselves..." And honestly, nobody has to improve themselves. If you have to "improve" yourself then you're already failed because that means the person before was seen as flawed and unwanted, which means you will never be accepted for who you are but rather for some other version that others see comfortable (i.e being a submissive asexual doormat if you're ugly). Not only is this entirely dishonest, but it stresses the fuck out of you too. You have to constantly do things you DON'T want to do, but you're told to just "suck it up hurr lolololol". And again, who are these words coming from? PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER HAD TO CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT THEMSELVES!

Improvement is just a meme, nobody really has to do it. They're just saying it because they hate you so much they can't bare to look at you and demand that you fit their criteria otherwise you'll be treated like shit or ghosted. If a girl doesn't like you for who you are then nothing short of changing literally everything about yourself will work. She doesn't like YOU as a PERSON. She doesn't give a fuck about your body, your "persunaliteh" or any of that shit. She looked at you, realized she can find or already has someone much better and bam, you're already eliminated from the pool. There's nothing you can do to change that, no matter how hard you try to improve yourself you'll still be yourself, which is by default already inferior.

All I'm trying to say is, normies and womyn are lazy sacks of shit who do nothing to improve themselves (no cunts, doing some superficial shit nobody cares about isn't improving, you're still yourself. Nothing about you changed, you're still the same person. If people liked you back then they'll continue to like you now) then neither should you.

this isn´t a fair world.

Improve with hair trainsplants and surgery

Improving yourself in this society just means becoming more extroverted and vapid. It has nothing to do with actual improvement, just something degenerates have decided is improvement. And since most of the time an introvert can't become an extrovert, it's all just a tyranny of natural born extroverts who think the world is just and that they earned their lives through "putting themselves out there".

Improve with hair trainsplants and surgery

That kind of stuff could work if you already have something to build on (aka ugliness fixable by surgery). There was even a user here who claimed he got attention from women BEFORE getting surgeries.

Improving yourself in this society just means becoming more extroverted and vapid. It has nothing to do with actual improvement, just something degenerates have decided is improvement. And since most of the time an introvert can't become an extrovert, it's all just a tyranny of natural born extroverts who think the world is just and that they earned their lives through "putting themselves out there".

Exactly, it's just them pushing on their bullshit criterias because anything else is just uncomfortable to them. They had great childhoods, had friends in school or were just good looking. It's the same as a walking man demanding a cripple to walk because "improvement xdd".

Those who tell us to improve ourselves would never so much as think of telling our female equivalents to do so. The injustice is that women can be as low or lower than us in every respect and still get love and sex.

Those who tell us to improve ourselves would never so much as think of telling our female equivalents to do so. The injustice is that women can be as low or lower than us in every respect and still get love and sex.

But boy do womyn say "improve yourself" a lot, don't they? That alone is BULLETPROOF PROOF that women are EXTREMELY picky. They have to improve nothing, but oh noo, the males have to improve EVERYTHING about themselves otherwise they'll just be trumped by a better looking male (which they will be anyway, but still gotta keep the retarded betas at bay). Just imagine being a femoid and getting that insane rush from telling some poor cuck to "improve yourself loser" and then watch as the guy actually starts going to through all these hoops just to meet her insane criteria. Of course later on she'll just say "I'm sure some1 will like u lololol" and then the process starts all over again.

"Just be yourself" "Improve yourself"

images

"Just be yourself" "Improve yourself"

images

They just want you to become someone completely different. If they're telling you to "improve yourself" then they already find nothing good about you and want you to be someone who is better. And preferably 6'0+, wide framed, great face, great hair etc. to boot.

Any form of self improvement apart from looksmaxing is a meme and it's useless shit to fill your cope meter

Self improvement = Plastic Surgery and Gym.

Anything else is of secondary importance.

Just think about it, everytime someone says "you need to improve yourself", they're implying you're somehow beneath them or lower value. I thought we were all supposed to be equal? I thought nobody cared about our flaws and we just had to be ourselves, why the fuck do we need to "improve" ourselves then? It's crazy because the people who say it have NEVER done anything in their life to improve other than doing meme shit like "picking up a hobby" (which isn't improving, it's just a thing you do and shouldn't matter), or just "getting help" (which again, isn't improving, but rather "curing" which means you're diseased and need to be hospitalized).

Everytime I hear that I just can't help but think, "But you know, all the guys I know who got girls never "improved" anything about themselves..." And honestly, nobody has to improve themselves. If you have to "improve" yourself then you're already failed because that means the person before was seen as flawed and unwanted, which means you will never be accepted for who you are but rather for some other version that others see comfortable (i.e being a submissive asexual doormat if you're ugly). Not only is this entirely dishonest, but it stresses the fuck out of you too. You have to constantly do things you DON'T want to do, but you're told to just "suck it up hurr lolololol". And again, who are these words coming from? PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER HAD TO CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT THEMSELVES!

Improvement is just a meme, nobody really has to do it. They're just saying it because they hate you so much they can't bare to look at you and demand that you fit their criteria otherwise you'll be treated like shit or ghosted. If a girl doesn't like you for who you are then nothing short of changing literally everything about yourself will work. She doesn't like YOU as a PERSON. She doesn't give a fuck about your body, your "persunaliteh" or any of that shit. She looked at you, realized she can find or already has someone much better and bam, you're already eliminated from the pool. There's nothing you can do to change that, no matter how hard you try to improve yourself you'll still be yourself, which is by default already inferior.

All I'm trying to say is, normies and womyn are lazy sacks of shit who do nothing to improve themselves (no cunts, doing some superficial shit nobody cares about isn't improving, you're still yourself. Nothing about you changed, you're still the same person. If people liked you back then they'll continue to like you now) then neither should you.
This makes me wanna roll a joint as soon as i get home. But you should be smart enough to realize they only say this to GENETIC TRASH LOW SMV men so we shut the fuck up and are distracted by meaningless copes so we are well behaved good goys that wageslave and worship wimmin and not go e.r. or just ldar or sui.

Last edited:
Another thing, inceltears faggots will say "the world isn't fair, deal with it loser" or whatever else they say but at the same time wouldn't DEAR to tell the same thing to any other groups, ESPECIALLY not females. If a female made a thread complaining about being unfairly treated and someone told her the same thing, he'd get fucking SWARMED by white knights protecting m'lady's honor.

Every single inceltears user should just be gassed immediately. It's the first thing I'd do.

Another thing, inceltears faggots will say "the world isn't fair, deal with it loser" or whatever else they say but at the same time wouldn't DEAR to tell the same thing to any other groups, ESPECIALLY not females. If a female made a thread complaining about being unfairly treated and someone told her the same thing, he'd get fucking SWARMED by white knights protecting m'lady's honor.

Every single inceltears user should just be gassed immediately. It's the first thing I'd do.
Low smv men are disposable vessels since nature only needs a few chads to pass on superior genetics while the inferior males either rape or die sexless.

Of course not, they say what the fat landwhale slags tell them to say. And even then, they're the ones who say "oh I met my gf/bf by complete accident teehe". Good job fucktards, you sure showed us how effective blind luck is.

Anyone who thinks they can self-improve enough to fuck a roastie is a fakecel. Truecels cannot improve, unless they find a way to transport our consciousness into a chad body

Last edited:
This is why I refuse to gymcel or pay for face surgery