Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In a couple of decades i will be old

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Fuck, im in my prime years and they are simply wasting away

The thought of being 40+ with no potential Chance on a prime stacy makes me want to rope

As an oldcel you see all These Young chads fucking prime stacies while you have been told all your life that you're an misogynist for having sexual needs

I already look old and ugly as fuck...…...….

Can someone of you guys please kill me peacefully while i Sleep?

Can someone of you guys please kill me peacefully while i Sleep?
I wish I could bro, I need to be put out of my misery
Double suicide bro

[Lifefuel] Once you become old, then you get to die :feelsokman:

Just find some good copes in the mean time. Also one of my favorite copes is the concept that you are never too old to hire a top tier 9/10 20 year old hooker. So you can do that just as well at 45 as you can at 25.

In a couple of decades i will be not alive

I’m already old tbh. :feelsbadman:

I dont know how i will cope as a oldcel.

In a couple of decades i will be old
cope.
how can you know? it's just your systemic ageism that makes you belief to grow old. it's just a social construct.
we accepted 200 genders, now it's time everyone can choose their age. don't be opressed by a calendar. resistance is proof of the patriarchy!

The thought of being 40+ with no potential Chance on a prime stacy makes me want to rope
being 40+ with no potential Chance on a prime average girl, would make me want to rope

Stop coping. Your life is already over

Just find some good copes in the mean time. Also one of my favorite copes is the concept that you are never too old to hire a top tier 9/10 20 year old hooker. So you can do that just as well at 45 as you can at 25.

And fuck with a condom? Yeah i'm not interested in something that doesn't feel much better than fapping.

And fuck with a condom? Yeah i'm not interested in something that doesn't feel much better than fapping.

Well if you want to die anyway or don't care, some of them will let you pay extra and take off the condom. Enjoy the STDs. Life is shit either way.

Well if you want to die anyway or don't care, some of them will let you pay extra and take off the condom. Enjoy the STDs. Life is shit either way.

My point is hookercelling is pointless because you cannot safely fuck bareback.

i'm past my prime so yeah my life is now over

My point is hookercelling is pointless because you cannot safely fuck bareback.

I would never want to fuck any girl bareback unless I was taking her virginity and/or she showed me STD test results from that exact day that I could verify were legit.

I don't trust anyone to be anything other than full of STDs. I also wouldn't trust them to be taking contraceptive and not be trying to trick me into a betabux for life via pregnancy.

No chances.

I'm 38. Counting the days and seriously planning how to way out.

I would never want to fuck any girl bareback unless I was taking her virginity and/or she showed me STD test results from that exact day that I could verify were legit.

I don't trust any foid to be anything other than a dirty wet bag full of STDs. I also wouldn't trust them to be taking contraceptive and not be trying to trick me into a betabux for life via pregnancy.

No chances.

You can very easily catch both herpes and hpv even with a condom. You know that right?

But when you are older you can LDAR much better

If I reach up to the age of 40 ill be in a monastery or in jail, either way I hope to be away from society

In a couple of decades, you will still be 17 years younger than I am now.
When you are 40, I will be almost 80.

The agepill gets to everyone